7. First rasoi

Soumi's pov:

Soumi's pov:

Uffff sleep where are you my love.... please come please come....

Like hell my body is feeling so tired but This eyes.... can't they fall asleep....

Ohh...god why the fuck I can't sleep...

I got up and looked at the next person who is sleeping "peacefully"

Please note the sarcasm....

After all why wouldn't he it's his bed only....now what....

Ohh..wait...I have my Alex with me....hehe...I smiled and went to the table to pick up my "Twisted Love" book....

"Here you are"I took it and went to the bed....but I can't turn on the light what if he weak up....

I took my phone and trun on its light...
now I can....

I was reading the book with full focus when I feel a tap on my shoulder....

"You are not sleeping" I looked up and saw siddharth asking me with his half opened eyes....

Ohh...no poor boy I wake him up....

"Ohh..no I'm so sorry to disturbed you" I said and closed the book....

"Nah... it's ok...but why are you not sleeping" he asked....

"Actually.. it's a new place and I'm not sleepy" keeping the book aside I said...

"But you should sleep.... it's you rasoi tomorrow" he suggested...oh..no..how can I forgot that...

"Oh...yea...I totally forgot that sorry" I said and lay beside him....

"It's ok" he mumbled and closed his eyes....

Ufff.... tommorow will be a hectic day

In the morning...

Here comes the worst thing...guess what...I need to were a saree...

Don't get me wrong I love saree but I just can't handle it....