5. bachelor's party

Neha's pov:

Neha's pov:

Fun... tonight will only be fun...
after tonight we are going to be Mrs. Malhotra....the end of being single....

Well it's good..if you marry the person you like the most....

This wedding will not be a grand one as we don't want That.... that's why after engagement we just held a batchelor party with only our cousins....

"Heyy...there bhabi....wooo....you look hot" a beautiful girl said while coming towards me....

you look hot" a beautiful girl said while coming towards me

                          Neha's outfit

Umm....who is she now..... wait she  claimed me as her bhabi so must be his cousin....

"Hii...there...you look beautiful too" she came and both sit on the chair"btw I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Minakshi,your soon to be hubby's cousin" ahhh so she is Minakshi...

"Hii Minakshi" I said and she smile btw where is he my eyes searching for  him and I guess she noticed it...

"Searching for him,huh bhabi" she smirked,before I can denay she point at a vague....

"Look..there the both brothers are

talking to there friends" she said...ohhh...here he is...

I was looking at him suddenly he looked at me...we both were looking at eachother...

"ohh...wait bhabi where is bari bhabi " she asked... making the both of the them look at me....

Yeaaa...where the hell is that girl....why did not she still show up...

"Ohh...she got a important call...she must be coming" before I can complet I saw her entering....

"Ohh...look there she is" I said pointing....

look there she is" I said pointing