The end?

Hey guys just wanted to give an update on why I haven't been uploading chapters lately.

It wasn't because I was overworked or that I didn't have any motivation to work on this novel at all. Actual, I was eager to keep working and writing out all the wonderful scenes and scripts that I had planned for later chapters. But up until recently, when I finally got a chance to sit down and start writing new chapters for this novel, I had found that all of my files had been Deleted. Bummer right? All my save files, shared documents, personal files, etc etc all gone. I checked every trash bin I could think of, my internal storage, docs, phone's storage, and even my old 2018 Chromebook (the device where this whole story and other stories to come was written on.) And I found it, all my documents and files that was gone on all my other devices, it was all there... But then it wasn't. When I opened up "ASTL'S" document (because of course it'd be the first thing I'd open) I was left with a message summarizing to "File Deleted." I tried opening and reopening different documents and files but one by one they vanished before my refresh screen. The only documents I was left with was shared documents from work and friends.

So in the end, hundreds of hours of work just gone down the drain, important files and documents deleted, and most importantly, 30 some chapters of unfinished work that, you guys, couldn't get the chance to read. And it's because of my bad mistakes. I hoped that that this novel could make it to at least 80 chapters before an end but I guess not. So although this feels like the end of ASTL I for sure will tell you that its not. I am a person who achieves their goals, and my goal for this novel was at least 80 or so chapters. Now that's its come down to my finale decision, I decided that after a while, ASTL will be coming back hopefully with better writing and quicker chapter production. Oh, and maybe a little more talkative audience too lol. 

ASTL'S Writer You_Nawa Sighing off.