Chapter 5: Die Saga Scum!

"Birthday?" I guess it's that time of season already. I haven't felt the sun in a very long while, I wouldn't-

"NOW!"

Before we knew it we were sent flying into the air, and crashing into a pillar, I blacked out.

"S̶t̶e̶a̵m̸y̴.̴.̴.̶ ̷ ̸"

" ̸S̶t̴E̶a̷m̸Y̴.̸.̵!̷ ̶"

" ̸ ̵Y̸o̶u̵ ̵H̴a̸v̵e̶ ̵t̸O̷ ̸W̶a̴k̵e̶ ̶U̶P̶!̴"

"005? Everyone... What has happened?"

"Steamy, child," "y̸o̸u̸ ̷n̷e̴e̴d̵ ̶t̴o̷ ̶w̶a̶k̷e̴ ̶u̸p̵!̷ ̸Y̷o̵u̶r̷ ̵l̴i̶f̷e̵ ̵i̴s̶ ̸i̵n̶ ̸d̴a̴n̷g̵e̴r̸!̶"

"Get up child, we cannot protect you much longer. "S̷H̵A̵L̷L̶H̴A̵L̷T̵!"

"I'm up!" I'm up, but I can't move. The smell of fire clashed with the air, and the scent of death feels so joyful. "It's painful" I sense multiple people surrounding something... "Familiar" I need to get out, this rubble isn't doing my body any good, "It feels like I'm dying."

"2-35, Please help me out of here."

'My body's too numb.'

Carefully, 2-35 removed the rubble, my waist was uncovered yet I still couldn't move. Feeling around I saw the stones that still covered my legs, and I heard the sound of swords clashing. "I need to hurry!" 2-35 finished removing all the rubble off of me, "I still can't move!"

"Eyeball, Eyeball! I need your help right now! Please give me vision."

"S̶t̶e̵a̵m̶y̷!"

Tch- no response, "Can anyone else give me vision?"

"..."

"Please, you've got to help me."

"I can try," a voice whispered from the back of my soul.

"Saenathea!"

"This might hurt a bit Steamy, so bear with us."

It doesn't matter if I'm hurt, as long as I know that everyone else is safe I'll be fine. So,

"Go ahead Saenathea, A little more pain won't hurt in the slightest."

*Crack,*

'Snap"

'Crack'

It felt as if my ribs and my body were being torn apart and put back together, but besides that I could see. Although only about 30 'clear' feet in front of me, it's still better than just seeing nothing but blurs.

"You should have the vision of a spider now."

'I could tell' The colors i'm seeing are mostly green lit,

Looking around, I found the thing that had been holding me down, "there it is!" A flag pole. It pierced into the lower part of my leg and through my abdomen. It was stuck in the wall making me become a pig on a split, waiting to become roasted beef ready to be eaten.

"Let me help with that." Saenathea said,

'Slice, Slice'

"Huh what was that? Spider limbs?!?" Is that why she said it might hurt a bit? "Saenathea what is this?"

"Jorōgumo, Arachne, driders,"

'Jorōgumos, Arachnes, and driders' "You turned me into demi-spider!?!" I question, feeling the newly placed limbs as a part of my own body.