sweet nothing

_______________________________

"i find myself running home to your sweet nothings"

funny/cute scenarios with walker!!
_______________________________

"walkerrr" you groaned, flopping down next to him and laying your head on his lap. he was playing imessage games with brady and focusing really hard on it, not paying any attention to you.

"walker" you repeat yourself, him again not responding to you. you sit up and grab his phone out of his hand, throwing it on the end of the bed. "hey! i was about to win!" he whines, playfully shoving your shoulder.

you lay your head back on his lap, wrapping your arms around his waist. "you okay?" walker smiles, running his fingers through your hair. "mhm, just tired" you yawn, feeling more relaxed at the feeling for him playing with your hair.

he grabs you from underneath your armpits, pulling you up so you're laying next to him. "can we take a nap?" you mumble, wrapping your arms around him. walker sweetly smiles at you, pulling you closer to him and kissing your forehead. "of course baby"

you turn to face away from him, holding his hand that was wrapped around your waist, "thanks for napping with me walk" you yawn again, your eyes getting heavy. "you know i'm always down to nap with you baby. i love you" he kisses your cheek, falling asleep not long after you.

___

"walker please!" you beg, grabbing him by his shoulders and shaking him. he huffs, playfully rolling his eyes, "y/n why do you wanna do my makeup so bad?" you finally turn away from him in your bed, giving him the silent treatment until he lets you do his makeup.

walker turns to face you, wrapping his arm around your waist. "y/n? baby? c'mon, don't do that." he groans, trying to get your attention. you suppress a giggle, going on your phone and scrolling through tiktok. he grabs your phone out of your hand and throws it on the floor.

"walker scobell!" you yell, turning towards him. he smirks, "you're cute when you're mad." he rubs your waist with his thumb, making you flustered. "please can i do your makeup? i'll never ask again, i promise." you turn fully around to face him, wrapping your arm around his waist.

he couldn't say no to the pleading look on your face, "okay baby, just this one time." he finally gives in, smiling at the way your face lit up. "yay! okay come here" you kiss him on the cheek, pulling him to your full body mirror.

you get your makeup bag and go over to him on the floor, sitting infront of him. he pulls you onto his lap, catching you off guard. "walker!" you laugh, grabbing your concealer and starting off with that, since your foundation was a little too dark for him.

"bro walker you need to self tan or something. you're pale." you giggle, leaning your forehead on his shoulder. he scoffs, "do my makeup asshole. it's winter i'm supposed to be pale!" walker laughs as you continue to apply products on him. he stares at your concentrated face as you carefully apply the products onto him, making him smile.

"walker! stop moving, it's just an eyelash curler." you hold his face, making him stay still. he backs away, "hell no, that torture device is not going near my eyes!" he pushes it away from him. "walker it's literally fine. you have such long lashes and this will make them look good!" you eventually curl his eyelashes as he complains the whole time.

you finished his mascara, finally just putting lipstick on him for fun. "do the red one!" he grabs it from you, trying to put it on himself. you take it back from him, "walker, i have to do it so it will actually look good." you apply his lipstick, finishing his makeup look.

he looks in the mirror, "this actually looks really good y/n." he smiles, grabbing your face and kissing you to get the lipstick onto your lips.

"walker scobell!"

___

you and walker were cuddling in your trailer, half asleep and watching outerbanks. you found it funny to watch yourself on the screen and walker likes watching you act.

you get a text from drew,

andrew joseph starkey🔥🔥🗣️

What are you and walker doing
Just checking on you, you okay?

me
yes we're fine
we're watching our show actually!
he thinks madelyn's hot

andrew joseph starkey🔥🔥🗣️
Ew of course he does

me
hi drew my bestest best friend ever
can you bring us food
plsplsplsplsplsplspls

andrew joseph starkey🔥🔥🗣️
Hi can you shut up

me
bro can u get out of rafe mode

andrew joseph starkey🔥🔥🗣️
Sorry
Yes i'll bring you guys food
Give me like 20 min

me
OMG THANK YOU
ur the best ily

you tiredly giggle, putting your phone down and leaning your head on walkers shoulder. "i love him" you show him the texts with drew, making him laugh, "he's hot" walker jokes, making you laugh. you two continue to watch outerbanks, falling asleep.

around 25 minutes later, drew comes into your trailer with 2 chick-fil-a bags to see you both asleep, curled up in eachothers arms. he smiles, sitting the bags down on your side table and taking a picture of the two of you, sending it to you.

you and walker wake up an hour later and start to eat your food. "this is so fucking good." you mumble, your mouth full of food. walker laughs, grabbing your face and wiping it with a napkin. you blush at the simple gesture. "is my beautiful girl blushing?" he teases, knowing it'll make you
more flustered.

"i hate you" you giggle, leaning your head on his shoulder.

___

you wake up to walker gently moving your hair off of your forehead, putting his palm on it. your throat hurts and you can't breathe out of your nose. "you kept coughing and groaning in your sleep, you might be getting sick." he whispers, trying to be gentle with you.

"my throat and head hurts and i can't breathe. if i'm sick i don't want you to get sick." you groan, putting your hands over your eyes to try to soothe your headache. "if you're sick, i'm taking care of you honey. let me check your temperature." you sit up a little as he goes to get the thermometer.

he comes back, "open your mouth baby." he puts the thermometer in your mouth, waiting on it to tell you your temperature. you giggle at what he said, making him smile and roll his eyes. "it's at 102°, you definitely have a fever. lay down, i'll go make you something to eat and get you some water okay?" he kisses your forehead.

walker comes back with a bowl of soup, medicine, and a water bottle. "here baby" he sits next to you, wrapping his arm around you and giving you the soup. you eat it and take the medicine, leaning back onto him. he sits up a little against the headboard, letting you lay on his chest.

"thank you for taking care of me walkie, i love you" you mumble, falling back asleep. he smiles, kissing the top of your head and playing with your hair.

___

a/n: i did smth a little different but i still think its cute!!! vote and comment!