wisdom teeth

______________________________

you were going to get your wisdom teeth out, and you were terrified. walker came with you for emotional support, knowing you were gonna be out of your mind on the anesthesia.

you, walker, and his mom were on the way to the oral surgeon. "walker i'm scared. how bad is it?" you lift your head off his shoulder, turning a little to face him. he notices the anxious look in your eyes, pushing your hair behind your ear and kissing your temple as a silent way to say "it's okay"

"it wasn't that bad, i promise" he squeezes your hand, moving his hand to your knee to stop it from bouncing. you huff, leaning your head back on his shoulder, waiting to get to the oral surgeon.

after 20 more minutes of you asking walker questions and him having to reassure you every 5 seconds, you pull into the parking lot.

you check yourself in, sitting in the waiting area. he notices your hands slightly shaking and grabs your shoulders, shaking you. "you. are. going. to. be. okay. i'll be right here when you get done. you won't even feel it"

you and walker watch tiktoks on his phone, most of them being edits of you. he blushes each time, making you laugh.

the surgeon calls your name, smiling as she waits for you to come back. walker squeezes your hand one more time before you stand up, walking towards the lady. once you get into the room and to the chair, she asks you a few questions before giving you shots, everything going black a few moments later.

1 hour timeskip

you wake up, forgetting where you are. everything comes back to you when you see all the dental tools and the dentist infront of you. you look around for walker. "your boyfriends coming, don't worry" she smiles, knowing who you were looking for.

a few moments later, he and his mom comes in with his phone pointed at you, recording. "DAMN MY BOYFRIEND IS HANDSOME" you yell, making everyone laugh and the dentist shush you. you sit up, reaching your arms up to hug him. he bends down, hugging you and kissing your head. his mom comes over to you, helping you stand up. you immediately almost fall, walker catching you.

you hold onto him tight, "i was scared when i woke up. i thought you left to be percy jackson again" you mumble, having trouble talking with the gauze in your mouth. "i'm right here, i'm not going anywhere" he smiles, putting his hand on the back of your head.

you pull away, grabbing his cheeks with a confused face, "do you really have powers? i want you to use them on the dentist who stole my teeth" you point to her, making him laugh and move your hand down. "no i don't really have powers silly"

his mom finishes talking to the dentist, grabbing medicine and other stuff you'll need. "let's go to the car baby" walker grabs your waist, helping you outside and to the car. you stumble a few times, finally making it to the car.

the dentist follows you out, making sure you keep your gauze in and telling his mom a few last minute things. you turn towards the dentist, "thank you for taking my teeth, that was the best nap i've ever had" walker playfully scoffs, knowing you two take naps together all the time.

he helps you into the backseat, coming in after you. he sits halfway up, leaning against the car door, letting you lay on his chest. you look up at him, "walkie why did she make me look fat? look at my face, it's so ugly" you cry, trying to feel your face. he pulls your hands away, gently pushing your head back down on his chest. "it's just a little swollen honey, you're so pretty i promise" he strokes your hair, rubbing your back with his free hand.

a few minutes later, you sit up, pointing at all the fast food places you pass. "do you want a milkshake?" his mom notices you starting out the window, "i want a big fat chocolate one" you turn towards walker, pulling him to look over your shoulder. "look at all of the food places walkie"

she pulls into wendy's, getting her and walker food and you a milkshake. "wait i don't get chicken nuggets?" you look at walkers food and back at her, crying again. "no you can't eat solid food right now" his mom grabs your hand, squeezing it.

you lean back into walker, sobbing. "please can i have one?" you beg, looking up at him. he frowns, "you can't eat solid food yet baby. you have to give it a little bit to heal" he wipes your tears, calming you down. "but i just want one walkie talkie please" you put your forehead into his chest, making him laugh. he almost says yes out of instinct, knowing he can never say no to you. "i'm sorry, you can in just a few days okay?"

eventually you get to his house. he gets out of the car, helping you out. "my legs aren't working" you smack your legs, trying to move them. walker chuckles, carrying you inside. you lay your head on his shoulder, a tight grip on the back of his shirt.

he lays you on his bed, taking your shoes off. you quickly sit up, grabbing your face, "where is my tongue? is it here?" you open your mouth, trying to feel your tongue, resulting in the gauze almost falling out. walker grimaces, pushing the gauze back in your mouth. "you have a tongue, see stick it out like this" he sticks his tongue out.

he takes his shoes off, laying down next to you. you flop down on top of him, laying your head on his chest. you go on tiktok, watching jacob elordi edits. that one edit comes on your fyp (yk which one) and you show walker, making him playfully scoff. "if you ever break up with me i will date him" you point your finger at him, making him laugh.

for some reason, you go from laughing to being emotional. "don't ever break up with me" you cry, making him frown. "hey, hey it's okay. i'm not gonna break up with you, i love you" he wipes your tears, holding your cheek. you nod and sniffle, "i love you too"

"you need to go to sleep, you're tired i can tell. i'll be right here when you wake up okay? i'm not going anywhere" he pushes your head back down, running his hands through your hair. you quickly fall asleep, him falling asleep shortly after you.

his mom comes into his room 30 minutes later, finding you both passed out on his bed in eachothers arms.