sleepness nights

walker was fast asleep behind you, an arm wrapped protectively around your waist. you on the other hand, have been laying awake for hours.

your legs were getting restless and you were annoyed because you couldn't sleep. you've struggled with it your whole life.

you huff, turning back to face him for the fifth time, burying your face into his chest and wrapping your arm around his torso. he wraps his arms tighter around you, waking up at your continuous moving.

you see his eyes open, feeling guilty for waking him up. "sorry walkie" you mumble, exhausted but your mind won't stop wondering. "can't sleep?" he yawns, voice raspy. "no. i don't know what's wrong with me" you yawn, rubbing your eyes. he frowns, "there's nothing wrong with you honey. c'mere" he rolls onto his back, taking you with him.

you instantly relax at the feeling of his warm hand going up the back of your shirt to rub your back. "i didn't mean to wake you, my problems aren't yours" you sigh, feeling your eyes getting heavy for the first time all night.

he moves your hair behind your ears, kissing your forehead, "shut up, your problems are important to me. try to sleep, i love you"

you smile, kissing his chest before finally falling asleep to his big hand rubbing circles onto your back, "i love you walk"

a/n: sorry this is so short😭😭😭😭😭 vote and comment!!