𝟎𝟑 || 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟏 - 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒

In the room of a house sat Anna. She was sitting near a window in the room enjoying the peace and quiet around her. The home she was in now was that of which she shared for almost a year now with Hayley and Hope.

Anna at the moment was drawing as she sat. She was thinking of the curves and the shading as she drew with her pencil. The picture she was drawing was that of people. A group of people. Her family that was from another world... the Avengers. A sad sigh left her lips as she looked at the drawing. Looking over though caused her to smile.

Next to her sat a little girl who was drawing as well, Hope Mikaelson. The daughter of Hayley Marshall. A calm little girl who seemed to be a Mikaelson. A part of a notorious and well known family in the supernatural world.

The family that were over a thousand years old and were the first vampires ever made. Yes, Hayley had taught Anna everything there was to know about the supernatural creatures, and boy was it a lot to take in. Anna was still at a loss for words. But she wasn't really surprised being that she had some weird things in her world too.

Anna was shocked though that the little girl next to her was a tribrid and was very powerful. She didn't know what it was but Anna could feel the power off the girl just like Hope could feel the power off of Anna. Anna though had more control over her powers and wanted to help Hope. But she didn't really know how to help being Hope had magic when all Anna had were powers. They were two very different things. But Anna helped Hope whenever she could.

The two were very close ever since they met the night after Anna had fallen from the portal. They felt a connection with each other and had respect for one another. Ever since then a friendship blossomed between the little girl and woman.

Just like a friendship grew between Anna and Hayley. At first Hayley was hesitant with Anna. But over time she realized that Anna was just a sweet woman. Who had been through horrible things but kept fighting.

Yes, Anna told Hayley about her past but left things out. Not wanting to divulge certain things. Hayley understood she didn't take it to heart. But Anna told her the main things that happened to her. Which Hayley appreciated. As time went on the two became closer and closer.

So close that Hayley confided in Anna about her troubles. While Hayley consoled Anna when she needed. But the two were there for each other when they missed their families. Both understanding what each other felt. They would always find comfort in each other arms over time.

But it had been close to a year since Anna had fallen through a portal. During this time the three came together and grew to become a family. Though Anna loved the two as time went on she started to lose hope. Hope that she will ever be able to go home. This caused Anna to slip into a depressive state at times. But she always got back up kicking with the help of Hope and Hayley. Just like she would with the help of the Avengers, her family.

As she thought about them a tear fell onto her drawing. She missed them so much. But she didn't know how to get back to them. She had looked with the help of Hayley here and there but Hayley was busy trying to wake up her own family... the Mikaelson's. Which Anna understood she was grateful Hayley would help her at all.

A sigh left her lips as another tear fell as she looked down at the drawing. But her thoughts were shaken from such things by a small hand wiping away a tear. Anna had flinched at first but calmed seeing who it was.

Hope had crawled over to her. She had a small smile upon her lips. Hope knew what she was thinking about and wanted to get her mind off it. Anna was quick to send her a smile back knowing what the little girl was doing. But her smile widened when a thought came to her mind.

Grinning, she was quick to reach out and tickled Hope. Which led to the little girl to laugh out loud as she tried to get away. Anna though wrapped an arm around her pulling her onto her lap and continued to tickle her. The laughter that escaped the two filled the room.