𝟎𝟎 ||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

Anna Grimm always had a rough life for as long as she could remember. Never knowing happiness nor peace. She was raised to be an obedient soldier... a weapon. It was at a young age that Anna was kidnapped by a group called Hydra. They were the ones who made her the way she was.

Hydra made her do anything they said, making Anna execute their horrid plans, and experimented on her. They corrupted her mind and made her into their Red Soldier. After so long of being a numb obedient soldier it suddenly changed once she met a mentor... the Winter Soldier.

Anna met the Winter soldier during her time of excessive training. He was the one to teached her fighting skills and about many weapons. It was all about physical training with him. Anna learnt a lot from him.

But after some time the two became partners, going on missions together. They were unstoppable, a force to be reckoned with. But doing many missions together they started to form a bond with one another. And that bond led them to remember each other. No matter what Hydra did the two would remember each other. So this led Hydra to separate the two soldiers. For fear of what would happen if they remembered more.

Not that long after the two were separated Hydra soon lost their grasp on the Winter soldier. It didn't take them long to realize that he had gone to the Avengers. During this time they treated Anna even crueler to make sure they had a tight grasp on her.

Hydra soon, when they thought they had her completely under control, sent Anna to capture or kill the ex Winter Soldier. But it didn't go as Hydra planned. They had underestimated the bond between the two. The ex Winter Soldier or also known as Bucky had gotten through to her with the help of his friends the Avengers.

After time and with help Anna was able to overcome what Hydra had done to her. It was a hard journey but Anna was happy with the outcome. She still had rough days but Anna got through them. Right now though Anna was happy with her life. She was able to help people with her abilities, and she has gained a family. Anna was able to smile a little bit more, and she didn't have to worry like she used to. Anna was just at this moment at peace and content with her life. But that was all about to change soon.