Prolouge

"In loss's embrace, love's truest
form unfolds."

Siya rushed through the hospital corridors, her heart racing with dread, tears streaming down her face unstoppable. She reached Arjun's room and saw Amar seated there crying, Her fear intensed seeing his state.. without bothering about asking him anything she pushed the door open and entered the ICU, her breath catching in her throat at the sight that greeted her.

Siya's cries filled the room, echoing her pain and helplessness.

Arjun lay there, so still, amidst the beeping machines and sterile white walls. His once lively presence now reduced to a mere shadow of itself.

She reached near him and forwarded her shaking and trembling cold hands to touch him, he was badly injured and covered with bandages all over his upper torso.

"Arjun... I'm here. Please, wake up." She whispered crying.

Her voice quivered with emotion, desperate for any sign of recognition from him. She gently brushed her fingers against his hand, feeling the coolness of his skin beneath the layers of bandages.

"You can't do this to me, you cant leave me alone.. please wake up!" Siya pleaded in between her sobs her tears falling on him as she leaned on him.

The heart monitor started beeping loudly making her scared. There was no reaction from Arjun and that made her more afraid.

"Arjun.. Are you listening to me? Please do something, I know you are, please come back to me.. I can't live without you.. please." The monitor sound raised with her  each words.

She felt his fingers brushed hers a little but he didnt make any move after that.

She wiped her tears and called out for the doctors. They immediately came running and started checking on him making siya step back and cover her mouth because of the loud cries escaping from her.

Her father, hurried into the room and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close in a gesture of comfort and support.

Siya saw Arjun's condition worsening and the doctors tensing and in hurry checking on him trying to take his condition to thier control.

"Arjun... no, this can't be happening!" Siya cried.

Her father tightened his hold on her and whispered
"Shh... Siya, beta, I'm here. Nothing will happen."

"Dad, look at him... he's... he's..." Before she could continue Arjun's condition went normal but the doctor's were still tensed and whispering something among themselves.

By the time rest of the family had reached there. Amar came inside, The doctor seeing him walked to him and said.

"We are very sorry sir, but he's condition is getting worse.. He is not going to survive."

When the doctor uttered those heartbreaking words, Siya's world shattered into a million pieces. Her eyes widened in disbelief, her heart constricting with a pain she had never known before. Tears welled up in her eyes, blurring her vision as she struggled to comprehend the devastating reality unfolding before her.

Siya's breath caught in her throat, her chest heavy with grief as the doctor's words sank in. The ground beneath her feet seemed to shift, leaving her feeling lost and helpless in the face of such a profound loss.

 The ground beneath her feet seemed to shift, leaving her feeling lost and helpless in the face of such a profound loss

So, this is our sequel and new dimension version of

I PROMISE: ECHOES OF SUFFERINGS.

Guess what's going to happen next?
Comment below.

Follow for more updates.

Vote and comment.