Episode 12: A Rose By Any Other Namek

"You know," Chi-Chi said, "I don't think you guys ever told us how this trip was."

"She's right," Tien nodded. "The adventures on Namek always was the main story. Was it a straight flight there?"
Bulma gave a nervous laugh. "Not exactly."

"What do you mean?"
"Just watch."

The disclaimer plays.

Kaiserneko: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scene cuts to an outside view of a mirror spaceship, where Krillin and Gohan are inside and surrounded at gunpoint by a group of space orphans.

"Hey, look, it's those space orphans!" Gohan smiled.

"Space orphans?" Goten asked.

"Yeah, these kids were fleeing from- well him," Gohan pointed at Frieza.

The tyrant was livid. "My men left that many brats escape? Honestly, you can't get good help these days."

Bulma just gave Frieza a dirty look. "Wow. Way to go and show you're still the worst person in the universe."

"Vegeta, do something useful and control your mate," Frieza sneered.

"Why are you here again?!"

Cutter: So, Frieza sent you to follow us, huh? Looks like he wasn't satisfied with just our planet!

Krillin: Who the hell is Frieza--

Cutter: Shut up! There's no way we can let you people live! Not after what you did to our planet, our families!

Space orphans cheer.

"Yeah, poor kids thought we were members of the Frieza Force," Gohan explained.

"Even pointed their weapons at us," Bulma sighed. "I hope they ended up okay."

Cutter (while aiming a gun at Krillin): And now, for you crimes against our people...

Krillin: Okay seriously, we have no idea what--

Cutter: WE SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH!

Krillin: Uhhh, isn't that a little...

Cutter: Men! Ready your blasters!

Many weapons are heard cocking.

"How strong were their weapons exactly?" Chi-Chi asked.
"Regular lethal to people like us, not so useful against Frieza's troops or them," Bulma explained.

Krillin: Gohan, this may be it. Close your eyes!

"I mean... I'd seen worse by then than just someone pointing a gun or two at me," Gohan awkwardly laughed.

"It's still a bit traumatizing," Videl commented.

Cutter: Aim! FIRE!

A shot is fired at Krillin's head, which shows to have no effect.

Krillin: Oh... Huh....

"Maybe... we should let Pan take ki lessons, Chi-Chi," Mr. Satan said. "I mean... protection against bullets sound pretty useful with the amount of guns there are..."

"Hmm..." Chi-Chi frowned. "I just don't like her fighting..."

"No offense, Chi-Chi," Bulma thought, "I get it... but the chances of her not learning even a bit isn't good considering everyone around her. Even you're a fighter, admittedly a retired one."