Episode 5: Vegeta: Kills Bugs Dead

Bulma walked into the room, carrying a large suitcase. "I got the food!"

She takes a capsule out of the suitcase and throws it, causing several large tables of food to appear.

The big eaters grinned, drooling at the sight at the tables of foods like they were the world's greatest treasures.

Cue disclaimer.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scene opens up with a full view of snake way.

Narrator: After endless running and detours, Goku has finally reached the end of snake way. How very convenient.

Goku blinked in surprise. "Already? Snake Way took a while for me back then."

"I remember," Vegeta said. "We all had much lower power levels back then."

"Not to mention, you usually use Instant Transmission to get to King Kai's planet now," Chichi said.

"Speaking of King Kai, wish we could invite him here to watch this with us..." Goku thought out loud. "He's an important part of this too."

Whis laughed. "Why didn't you just say so in the first place?"

The angel twirled his staff, which glowed a brilliant ceruleun light. Whis let it go, and yet the staff continued to spin. The light seemed to become condensed, becoming a floating circle of energy. Whis put his hand in, his expression seemed focused as he reached inside. Suddenly, he pulled back, bringing forth a monkey with a halo.

"You aren't King Kai," Whis said.

"Bubbles?" Goku said, the monkey ignoring him to suddenly being summoned by the strange angel.

"You know this creature, Goku?" Beerus asked, in a bored tone.

"Yeah, it's Bubbles, one of King Kai's friends," Goku said.

"Then I suppose he can stay," Whis shrugged, throwing the monkey over his shoulder, who gave a surprised shriek. Whis rummaged through the portal again until he pulled, this time bringing out a tiny grasshopper.

"Ahh!! Who are you? Where am I?" the grasshopper shouted.

"Hey, Gregory," Goku greeted.

"Goku?" Gregory blinked. "What's going on? What is this place- IS THAT LORD BEERUS?!"

The grasshopper bowed to the god, who smirked.

"Finally, someone who can show a small amount of respect," Beerus said. "I admit, I've missed the groveling a bit."

"Do you want to grovel, or do you want some of this chocolate pie?" Bulma asked holding a slice.

Beerus silently stared at the pie. "You make an excellent point. Gimme."

Whis pouted, as he fished around again. "No fair, Lord Beerus. I wanted to try some too!"

"Then just get the Kai already."

"Fine."

Finally, Whis managed to pull King Kai out, throwing him out and the dead Kai landed near Goku. "Ouch, what the hell?"