Chapter 4

bakugo pov

bakugo pov

My fingers lay tangled in Teriyaki's soft, tender hair as I lay against his rock hard body. It felt like I could be in this moment forever, nothing stopping our undying affection. Blankets lay raw on top of us, connecting us together like one.

"I missed you, Teriyaki," I breathed slightly, not letting harsh words stop our spared moment in time.
I glanced at his shimmering marbles, dancing across my eyes, putting me in a chokehold. His hardened fingertips caressed my face, as if that was his response. Teriyaki was always so calm, so gentle. I could melt into him, melt away forever just to be alone with him.

As if on queue, he pulled me closer to tighten his control over me. I loved how tough but loving he could be. I loved how his skin was so soft and smooth, I could glide and skate on it without getting caught on solid rock.

I faced his eyes boldly, getting lost in his embrace. I couldn't control myself, it was too tempting, everything about him was tempting.

I leaned forward until our noses brushed together, and as if he understood, he pressed his lips onto mine. I wish I could capture this moment forever. His lips were so tender and smooth, I could taste the fruit chapstick he had earlier today.

"Mm, Teriyaki," I gasped, breaking apart. I couldn't believe how intimate that was, how special it could be. I admired his eyes, but before I could reach in for another, I heard a distant giggling.

It was Tara.

I could recognize that annoying giggling anywhere, and if she saw that kiss, I swear I'll kill her.

As much as it hurt me, I broke my gaze with Teriyaki and glanced at the door frame, proving my theory right. There stood Tara with her bratty hands on her hips, one gripping a hold of a pear phone, aiming right at me and Teriyaki.

"I got the perfect photo to post on my story! My brother is in lllooOove!" She laughed loudly, covering her mouth with her long, acrylic nails. She would look better with those stabbed in her eyes.

Teriyaki seemed to notice me flowing with anger, as he ruffled his hand through my hair as an act of comfort. How come he was always so calm? I loved that so much.

"Get out," I managed to choke out, threatening to charge at Tara and throw her out the window myself. "and delete that photo before I tell mom I caught you sneaking out last night."

Tara sarcastically turned around and left, giving me an obvious look of cheekiness. I can't wait until I graduate and leave, my privacy would be much more respected.

I unleashed myself from Teriyaki's warm embrace to lock the door, before continuing our moment.