001. Bed Peace

Parings - Poly!Rhea ripley , Damian Priest x Fem!Reader

Warnings - Mentions of pregnancy, pregnancy (duh) Throwing up , Pregnancy symptoms, Feeling sick , Thats all rlly!!

At first it was just a normal kind of sick. Coughing , sneezing , stuffy nose. But soon things took a turn when you started throwing up and feeling more sick than before. Damian and Rhea , your two lovers only knew the sick symptoms, not the throwing up. Another thing they weren't aware of was your late period. They thought it was just a normal sickness and it would pass by. And you for sure missed the ring. You wished you could see your fans and friends at work , but for now , you were on bed rest.

It was an early morning. You were lucky Rhea and Damian had been in another state unless you couldn't have left that easily. You grabbed your keys , and purse while unlocking the car. Getting into the car , you felt lightheaded at the thought of you being pregnant. You felt the tears prick your eyes at the thought. Happy ones at that. But at the same time, how would Rhea react? What about Damian? Would they be happy? Would they leave you? You thought these things to yourself but deep down , you didn't want to know. You were too fragile for anything involving pregnancy.

Time skip

When I arrived back home , I immediately went upstairs to our shared bathroom. Walking in , I closed the door and opened the box. I felt my heart beat faster at the thought of being pregnant. l felt the anxiety run through my veins as I thought about Rhea and Damian leaving me.

Tike skip again ( im sorry )

I sat on the toilet, waiting for the results to pop up. I felt my heart beat with anticipation. Turning the pregnancy test around and put it onto the bathroom counter. i looked back at the timer. 10 seconds. I waited in anticipation as the clock counted down from 10 to 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1. Grabbing the pregnancy test with shaking hands I turned it over. 2 lines. I was pregnant. I felt a tear drop down my cheek as I rubbed my hands over my face. What was I going to do.

Time skip

I looked at my calendar. February 6th Rhea and Damian come back from Raw. "It was already 3:21pm they should be here by now". I thought. Just then , I heart the door unlock , ad Rhea walked in , Damian trailing behind her , the pairs lugage in hand. You felt a smile form on your face as you heard them run up the stairs , toward the bedroom.

You heard the door creak open as the two faces of your lovers came into your view. "Hi mariposa , how you feeling?" Damian asked the concern clear in his voice. " not that well , im glad you two are back thoigh I miss you guys ," you replied. Rhea came from the other side of the bed, holding your hand as she started speaking. "Yeah , well we missed you more my love," rhea spoke as she started rubbing your arm.

Just then , you felt dizzier than before. And soon enough , you were running over towards the toilet. You felt a thick liquid pour out of your moth as Damian held your hair , concern creeping on both His and Rhea's faces. When you finally stopped , you saw that rhea had wet a warm rag , wiping your lips.

"My love," she paused, putting the rag down on the counter , grabbing your face into her hands. "How long has this been going on for?," she spoke with half concern and half worry. "About a week or so," you spoke in a low and unsure tone. But nothing the less , they still heard you. Now that the secret was out , you knew you and to tell them about the pregnancy before they found out themselves.

You suddenly stood up. " Woah woah , take it easy mariposa , you were just throwing up a second ago we cant have you passing out now," Damian spoke.

" Im um," you were hesitant at first "I actually have something to tell you both," you said feeling your palms go sweatier. Damian and Rhea nodded waiting for you to continue.

"I-im pregnant ,"you spoke in a low tone at first. " what was that?" Now both Rhea and Damian were even more confused than before.

" Im pregnant," you blurted out louder than before. You looked down. Yo lu couldn't bear to see their faces. The embarrassment felt like it was piling on top of you.

" your pregnant," You heart the Aussie say. You slowly nodded your head." You're pregnant," she repeated in a happier tone. You heard Damian laugh before entangling you in a hug. " so you guys aren't mad?" You asked feeling Rheas arm sooth your face. " Of course we aren't mi vida , if anything we've been thinking about his for some time, we just never had the time to talk about it with you," You felt Rhea hold your hand as she gave you a peck on your cheek. You felt your anxiety wash away as you felt the love and warmth of your partners. Although you felt scared , you knew the journey would be better with the two people you love most in the world.