three

"you okay?" Nat asked, as Makenna pushed on the knee of her prosthetic. "yeah. sometimes it just get locked up. especially after sitting for awhile." Makenna explained, standing up straight.

"you still think this is the right choice?" Makenna questioned. "yeah." Natasha nodded, "do you?" "there's parts of it that worry me, but the overall idea of it is what is pushing me towards this decision." the brunette answered.

the elevator door opened and the girls were walking into the conference. the two walked around making small talk, signing papers, and then making more small talk.

"can we sit for a minute?" Makenna whispered to Nat. "yeah. you okay?" Natasha questioned, giving the girl her elbow to hold onto. "my leg." Makenna answered, "i forgot to pack my new silicone liner. this one is just worn down, so it's rubbing weird." "okay." Nat nodded, pulling the girl up a chair.

"Excuse me, Ms. Romanoff, Ms. Stark?" a lady asked, coming up to them with a clipboard. "yes?" Natasha smiled, turning around to greet the lady. "these need your signatures." the lady handed Nat the clipboard.

Nat read the paperwork over, signed it, and then handed it to Makenna. after quick glance Makenna signed the document and handed it back to the woman.

"i suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." the prince of Wakanda stated, as we walked toward the two women, "unlike Ms. Stark." he teased, making the girl smile. "oh, well, it's not always so flattering." Natasha responded.

"you seem to be doing all right so far." he nodded, "considering your last trip to Capitol Hill. i wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company."

"well, i'm not." Natasha smirked. "and that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms. Romanoff." T'Challa stated. "why? you don't approve of all of this?" Makenna asked, from her seat.

"the Accords, yes. the politics, not really." he shook his head, as he offered Makenna a hand out of her seat, which she took, "two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

"unless you need to move a piano." another voice chimed in. it was the king of Wakanda. T'Chaka. the king and prince spoke in their native language for a moment, before the king turned to the two women.

"Ms. Romanoff." he greeted. "king T'Chaka." she smiled. "Makenna." the king smiled at the brunette. "T'Chaka." she grinned, before hugging the man.

the Stark family had always been close family friends with the royal Wakandan family. T'Chaka was the one who gave Tony the vibranium to build Makenna a new leg.

"how is the leg?" he questioned, looking down at the girls left leg. "it's good." she smiled, acting as if she didn't ask Natasha 10 minutes ago if she could sit down cause her leg was hurting her. "wonderful." the older man grinned.

"king T'Chaka, please allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria." Natasha's apologized. "thank you." T'Chaka nodded solemnly, "thank you for agreeing to all of this. both of you."

"i'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today." the man finished. "yes, so are we." Natasha nodded, replying for the both of them.

"if everyone could please be seated. this assembly is now in session." a man stated over the intercom system. "that is the future calling." T'Challa grinned, "such a pleasure." he said to Natasha.

"wonderful to see you again, Kenna." he hugged the brunette. "you too." she smiled, before pulling away and turning to T'Chaka. "let me know if you ever need a replacement. we will send some vibranium your way." T'Chaka smiled, as the girl hugged him. "thank you." she smiled.