20

She got up and tried to wear the sweater, she sighed in stress when she wasn't able to.

Already being frustrated she harshly took the sweater and wore. She heard his chuckle.

She closed her eyes and sighed, she bite her lower lip to calm herself and then she went to counter, paid and left.

Then kang-mi entered the shop and then began to work.

Kang-dae left after seeing her,

He got a call from one of his friend, he was getting in the car, then saw Soo-ah standing very far, around her the ghosts, Soo-ah was closing her ears through her palm while those ghosts were trying to talk to her.

It looks like she don't want to hear them but in actual she's just not trying to hear that man, but who is that man?

He then answered the phone and was passing by her.

He was watching her until he passed by her, she was far from a 20 metres, then she began to look around, then she looked at the car and him.

She also found it was, then continued talking to the man she was talking,

He left, she saw at the car after the car passed by her, then again she looked around and just continued talking.

How will you report? You haven't even kept a name for it, you just found it in your hometown.

Dong-ho who's already married with a baby, he was the one who helped her to get adjusted in Seoul when she first time came to seoul.

If you're not going to help me, then I'll do it myself.

Just move on, that's why I had said you not to get attached to a dog too much, it will leave one day.

What should I do then? You'll also leave on day, will you say your wife not to love you?

Are you comparing me to a dog?

Oppa.

Just then gang-tae came out scratching his back.

You still haven't found him?

She then said to dong-ho,

I came to you because i don't know what to do.

Don't do you dare cry now.

She was just holding her breathe trying not to cry.

I will think about it, just go inside.

She then kicked his ass,

He groaned and just entered his house and closed the door and yelled

I won't help you, how dare you kick me?

Yeah, you're of no use.

While gang-tae yawned and left saying,

What a nice day to have soju.

She then ruffled her hairs and turned and saw kang-mi,

She just startled seeing her,

What?

She asked with frustrated voice.

Boss is calling.

Say him that I quit the job.

Okey.

Then kang-mi was leaving then Soo-ah called her,

If you see a black dog with small..