16

Next day, he had came to kang-mi's house to give her some rice cakes he brought from jeju.

When he came out, he saw Soo-ah, standing with her brothers and talking to them.

When she saw around and found him, she went to him, she then took out some snow in her hand and threw at him.

He was just awkward,

He tilted his head and then thought, should he throw back.

Then he suddenly was thrown on his face. This time he thought he should really throw back.

Then he began to throw but she skipped.

He was only thinking of throwing snow on her.

He smiled and after few seconds of fighting each other, he screamed.

She got shocked and ran to him and stopped him.

Others will come out and yell.

Then he again screamed.

She tried to stop him.

He was playing around.

He was honestly happy and became a child. He didn't had to care about what he was at the moment, who he was with at the moment, he suddenly became 7 years old kid. her brothers and Soo-ah all four of them were thinking something is wrong with kang-dae.

Soo-ah.

He screamed her name trying to get her into trouble, watching him she suddenly felt warm.

Jae-jun was watching them, he was happy for kang-dae, but it was too sudden.

She tried to hide so she doesnt get scolded from anyone because he was screaming.

Then he began to follow her.

He was chasing her everywhere and having fun, but for her was not fun but a tension because others might yell at her.

Kang-mi came out as she felt it's her brother's voice.

As then she came out saw him around there.

What is he doing with her?

He was chasing Soo-ah.

He was yelling her name,

Then kang-mi kept watching,

Suddenly he fell down,

She began to hit his shoulder while he was down.

They both were laughing so hard while having fun. They suddenly looked at each other trying to stop their laugh.

He was breathing heavily and saw her.

Soo-ah.

He again yelled and she hit him again.

She then was curious and then held her hand on his forehead without him getting to know.

He was burning again, she then asked him,

Are you feeling cold?

Alot. Like I'm getting buried in ice.

She then looked around and saw kang-mi.

She then got up suddenly and was leaving from there.

Thank you.

He said without knowing she wasn't beside him, because he was looking at the other side.

He got up as he found she left.

He later saw kang-mi with Soo-ah.

Before he reached them, Soo-ah left.