18

They both continued fighting until kang-dae got a call.

He gasped and backed away when he found out it's his mother.

It was surprise to him, since he didn't know that Soo-ah had called him,

It rang for few seconds he didn't answer the call,

Then when it stopped ringing, he was right at the call log and saw that Soo-ah had conversation with her for 1 min.

He gasped and thought it might be jae-jun when he had possessed inside kang-dae, jae-jun was just existing.

Kang-dae got up and stood, he threw a fist on jae-jun, ending up hitting the wall since jae-jun is a ghost and he can't do anything to jae-jun.

Why did you call mom?

I didn't call.

Then did I call? Why do always get me into trouble? She's calling right now? Will you talk? Huh? Huh?

Calm down, if we both haven't called then who?

Just after realising, kang-dae was just too angry. He screamed jae-jun's name, even the neighbours heard him.

The phone was again ringing, he thought alot and answered,

Soo-ah?

He was stressed, closing his eyes he sighed and then didn't reply.

Can you please tell the address?

He planned and then said,

Who

Then only name that popped out was jae-jun, so he told his name is jae-jun.

Jae-jun was watching all this and was laughing at the corner hiding his laugh.

Ah, now it's jae-jun? How many friends does kang-dae even have?

.

Then can I ask you a question?

Ah yeah.

His sister.

I know her, kang-mi?

Ah yeah, does she know that he's not well?

I don't know, I'm not that close to know his family matters.

And this is his phone number ?

It's my phone number not his, i-

Kang-dae?

She recognised that it was kang-dae not jae-jun.

Then suddenly jae-jun possessed and talked in his accent.

Ajumma? What's wrong?

Aah nothing, I thought you were kang-dae. Can you give me his address?

I'm sorry about that, I'm not sure who you are.

Then why that girl called and asked if this is his mother's phone number? You know right? I'm his mother and yet fooling around me?

I'm sorry, it was Soo-ah, I don't know about this all and you're his mother?

If you don't give his address, I know a way to find his house. you're jae-jun right?

Ah yeah ajumma.

Just when the call ended, jae-jun came out the body and kang-dae was out of breathe.

What did you say?

It's my phone number.

What do you mean?