1

AJUSSHI. (Uncle)

She screamed and went to that man and tried to take the box from his hand.

He began to run away after pushing her away.

She ran behind him screaming because he stole her money.

As then she caught him on a street after some minutes.

Give my money back.

She yelled and tried to take but then he pushed her away making her fall , her sunglass fell down, then she felt scared as when she saw that man,

Behind him, she saw a ghost with no eyes, she was so scared of them, then she somehow stood up and held the man's hand tightly but she was so scared that she couldn't talk.

And then something hit her head and everything felt unreal, she saw around so many people laughing and talking while the whole Street is empty since it's midnight.

And some were looking at her as if they are going to eat her.

She's just a 18 year old who doesn't know anything, new to the world. 

She held her head and then saw that man running away while she felt numb and then she thought

I'm already going to die?

When she woke up, she found out she was been tied up.

She looked here and there since it looked a whole new place and she saw a man approaching her,

She was scared and she wished someone to come and take her out of that place.

What's your name?

The man who was front of her asked.

But then she was too scared to answer, she was also shivering badly because it was winter and cold in the night.  She was taking some time to process her head to know what's going on.

She began to hear some noise, she looked around and saw a ghost who's legs are twisted, her breathe got stuck, she closed her eyes tightly.

He then asked

Answer while I'm being nice.

she looked at him, she remembered she have to pay her school fees at any cost, and that old man ran with money.

Then she made her mind and said

Ajusshi, he-he took my mone-

If you say me your name I will leave you.

I have to find him, leave me.

Then he got a call,

As they told him to kidnap the girl which matches the photo he saw, they asked him to know her name for confirmation.

Later he came to her and asked

Are you u-jeong?

Ani (no) who the heck is that person? Leave me.

Her voice was shaking.

Then what's your name?

Soo-ah, Kim Soo-ah.

She finally began to tear up.

What if you're lying?

What is there in me, that you want? There's nothing I have to give you, and I don't-

Are you sure you are not u-jeong?

Yeah I'm sure and what time is it? How long I've been here? Leave me, there's a lot I still have to do.