Chapter 1

Lillian slumped against a barrel, stomach churning with hunger. Rinn stood at the front of the ship, slowly cradling the wheel back and forth, twirling their head searching for land. Luna loomed over the edge, batting at the water with their hand in search of fish.
"Lillian!" Rinn called out.
"Yes?" Her head raised.
"Can you check the barrel for left over food?" Rinn asked, still fixing their gaze at the ocean.
Lillian groaned but twisted around and removed the lid off, peering her head over the wooden edge. There was nothing, only a rotten fish laying at the bottom. She tossed her hand forward and threw it out sluggishly.
"Does this count?" Lillian called amusingly.
Luna turned around."No, you mangy salmon." They snapped."Why aren't you helping anyway?"
"What do you want me to do?" Lillian asked annoyingly.
"Catch fish."
Lillian slumped down, laying on the wooden boards."We can't. We ain't got a fishin' pole."
Luna looked back over."But thee got hands." They then lunged forward and clapped their hands at a Yellowtail Snapper that leapt by. "Ye hornswaggled me!" They hissed.
"Me hearties!" Rinn yowled.
Luna and Lillian turned their heads, Rinn was gazing at them with a hopeful shimmer in their eyes.
"Come, come." Rinn beckoned.
The two scrambled up the stairs and ran to Rinn's side, raising their heads up.
"Avast." They muttered.
There was an island in the distance, a big one. Large mountains stood at the edges and the lanterns from villages shimmered from afar.
Lillian's stomach grumbled once again. "There must be fish there, maybe a snap'."
Luna puffed out their chest in pride, hope glistening in their eyes.
Rinn kept their hands on the wooden wheel. "And that's where we'll go, and let's hope we could get some booty and food."
"Aye!" The two others called.