Chapter 1

"Come to the Hunter Association Building. We have a mission for you." Cheadle just got off the phone with Gon. The world's life was in danger and while she wished she could send someone else, no one else fit the role. Gon had just recently started hunter work again, with sightings of his work popping up around York New. These sightings meant that Gon had gotten his nen back. He went into hiding with Ging, vowing not to be seen by anyone until he had deemed himself worthy. That happened relatively quickly, because he was sighted again only 6 months later. Gon was going to be here in 1 day, along with Killua. These were the only 2 hunters that could be dispensed for this mission.

"Hey Killua!" Killua was already here when Gon arrived.

"Hey. Long time no see." Killua said, smiling. He had dropped Alluka off with a safe person.

"Come with me." Cheadle said, leading the boys into a soundproof room. "What I'm about to tell you is top secret. Information that very few hunters know." Cheadle took a deep breath. "Our adjoining world is at risk of destruction."

"An adjoining world?" Gon question.

"Yes." She said,

"Sounds tough. What does this have to do with us though?" Killua said. He was annoyed that he went out of his way to find a safe place for Alluka for information like this.

"If our adjoining world is destroyed, everyone on this planet is as good as dead. This world allows us to have a sense of time and impacts our gravity quite a lot. If it is to be destroyed, then our world will as well."

"That's no good." Gon said.

"The world is endangered by a creature engineered by their government. It recently exploded the moon and said that they are going to explode earth by next year." She paused, looking at the boys to see if they were following. "We obviously can't let this happen."

"So that's where we come in." Killua said. She nodded.

"For whatever reason, after the government failed to kill this creature, they have left the killing into the hands of some kids. I would've liked to send some more experienced hunters, but you two are the only hunters we have at the moment that can pass as kids their age."

"That's cool and all, but when did the Hunter Association start giving hunters orders?" Killua asked.

"We normally don't do this, but the other world does. They run more in a class based society than we do. The rich order the poor. The government is on top there, and they have created rules and morals everyone is meant to follow. In order to keep things moving smoothly with business with the other world, the Hunter Association functions similarly when communicating with this world. Because our world is in danger here, they are letting us send some people over there to help ensure neither of our worlds die."

"And you're sending us." Gon said, thinking through what Cheadle had told them.

"We are on pretty good terms with them right now, and I'm trying to keep it that way. As such, I am following the requests they gave me. They asked for people who can blend into a classroom environment and who were strong. Not a lot of hunter's are teacher material, and those who are have already turned me down. That left me with no choice then to recruit you two."

"Wow, nice to know we are your last resort."

"You're set to head out tomorrow. While you are there we ask that you follow the rules they have stipulated."

"Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. We are sending people over to help them, but we still need to follow rules? You're not making this sound very fun." Killua said.

"You are to get 11,111,111,111.11 jenny if you complete the mission."

"That's oddly specific." Killua said, tempted by the amount of money.

"That's the conversion rate. So are you in?" Killua and Gon nodded.

"I've been in from the start." Gon added.

"Great. The rules are simple. Don't try to kill anyone but the target. And don't break any of the laws. Or at least don't get caught. You guys are also to remain on the down low till the last month. You two are there to monitor the progress of the class and to ensure the world doesn't end. Don't attempt to kill him on your own until the last month. Of course, you can participate in any assassination attempts, the class plans and contribute ideas." Cheadle paused. There was quite a bit of information needed to be covered. "As you probably have guessed, your hunter license won't work there and neither will any communication devices. We will send a pro hunter there once a month to check in on the progress of the mission. Shelter, food and an allowance will be given by the government there as a thank you for the help."

"Wait, so we are going there to kill someone and we aren't even allowed to kill them until the last month?" Killua interrupted.

"I wasn't done speaking, but yes. We need to keep a status quo. We can't have them expecting us to dig them out of every problem they make. They made this creature, so they need to be the one to kill it. We are only there as support if they are failing to save the world. The final rule is that you guys cannot use nen. No one in that world knows anything about nen, and we don't know the effects if they are exposed to nen as they don't seem to have any aura nodes. We have kept the existence of nen secret in case a war breaks out between us and we intend to keep it that way."

"Not even on the target?" Gon asked.

"We have no way of knowing the effect of nen, so unless you can guarantee that the target won't gain any power from the attack, don't use it." Gon nodded. "Any more questions?" She waited and was met with silence. "None? Good. You can stay here for tonight. You leave tomorrow."