chapter 10 | down the rabbithole

-ˏˋ winter, new york

The glow from the TV bathed Minjee and Jiwoo in a soft light as they lounged on the couch in Minjee's apartment, the laughter and chaos of Run BTS episodes filling the room.

Yuna was visiting her mother this evening, and Minjee had invited her little sister over to spend some time together.

As she was nestled comfortably next to Jiwoo, the ballerina couldn't help but think about how her life had taken such unexpected turns.

The two had always spent time together, but never had she imagined spending their evenings watching a group of grown men doing hilarious games and challenges together, yelling and teasing each other.

If someone had told her this a few months ago, she would've thought it to be absurd.

Yet, here she was, completely hooked. She couldn't remember how she previously entertained her evenings.

Jiwoo had been over the moon when Minjee told her that she was looking into BTS and that she wanted to watch some episodes together.

Before she knew it, Minjee found herself in this position.

Just as she was giggling about the bicking between Jungkook and Jin, she felt her phone buzz, pulling her attention away from the screen.

It was a text from Elena, sending over clips of Jimin zoning out during recent interviews and events.

Sunshine Ellie ☀️
looks like someone's mind was elsewhere 😉
[Sunshine Ellie ☀️ sent you a link]
i'm living for these video's

Minnie
omg 🤣
you can literally see the exact moments his mind wanders off

Sunshine Ellie ☀️
right?!
it's like he's in his own little world
kinda adorable, not gonna lie 💜