chapter 24

Flashback
At the forest camp
"Before Lana was injured."
"Wait, Lana got injured? When? How? What were you guys doing at that time?"
"Shut up and listen to us."
"Okay, continue."

"When Lana went to sleep, Jeongin approached us, looking directly into our eyes without any emotion, not even a single expression."

"If you think that your useless act can manipulate us, then you are totally wrong, hyung," Jeongin said.

"What do you mean, Jeongin?" Felix asked.

"You already know what I'm saying, so stop acting like you care about us," Jeongin replied.

" "We aren't acting, you do, we really care about both of you," Han said in a low tone.

"Really...?... you will say... and I will believe you... hahaha... ha... nice joke... at this rate you can only fool Lana... but not me," Jeongin laughed.

"We aren't fooling anyone, don't you see any change in us?" Hyunjin said, looking at him with a serious tone.

"Hahaha... change?... and who... you?... A person who just pointed his gun towards his own siblings... can just change... without getting anything in return... seriously... I can't believe... tell me what do you all want from us..." Jeongin said in a serious tone.

" Jeongin said in a serious tone

" "It's my mistake, okay... I know I shouldn't have done that... but now, it's in the past... I really want to change my behavior towards you... we can be a family like we used to..." Hyunjin said.

"Family...? Did you just say family... do you ever consider us as your family?"

"We do."

"Really? Then can you tell me any beautiful memories of us... where nine of us were really happy with each other? Because in my blurred vision, there's nothing but nightmares... can you tell me, hyungs... any beautiful memories?"

".........."

"We aren't a family, not even from our past... you abandoned us since our mother died... no one was there for us, not even a single soul... so stop calling the past something we never meant to be a family."

" "Jeongin, listen to us... we were blinded by that bitch," Seungmin said.

"Wow, you can trust any random lady who comes to our home, but not your own siblings... even though you wore a blindfold, I have seen everything with my own eyes."

"Give us a chance, Jeongin... we will prove to you that we are the best brothers," Felix said.

"A chance?"

"Yes, a chance to make everything better."

"Better...? A chance when we will make a mistake and you will kill us, right, hyung?" But Jeongin received a hard slap from Seungmin. Instead of looking angry, Jeongin just smiled like this.