chapter 14

Name: park sunghoonPersonality: cold,rude an arrogant rich boy

Name: park sunghoon
Personality: cold,rude an arrogant rich boy.
About him:
Studying in jinhit entertainment University to persuade his doctor degree along with his six brothers ,in union all of them called enhypen
His parents own most of hospitals in Korea . also they are nephew's of Bang pd

Enhypen ______________________________________________________

Enhypen
______________________________________________________

Sunghoon pov

I came to college as usual, and when I arrived, I saw a lot of girls surrounded by our cars. I hate them; they are always crazy about every rich boy on our campus. Because of them, people like me don't have any privacy.

I sighed before getting out of my car, and the annoying girls were already surrounding it. Just wow. I know those girls will stand there waiting for their other crushes to come.

After struggling, I finally made it to the library. When I was about to go to the next bookshelf, a girl bumped into me. "What the hell, who dared to touch me," I was ready to shout at her, but I couldn't because my voice got stuck in my throat when I looked into her eyes. Those innocent eyes I had never seen in my entire life.

Under the soft glow of the sun, a gentle breeze swirled around us as we stood face to face. Her eyes, a deep ocean blue, held a mix of curiosity and admiration as they locked onto mine, which shimmered like pools of emerald light. Time seemed to pause, leaving only the symphony of silence.

In that moment, I felt like our connection formed, weaving an intricate tapestry of our emotions that spoke volumes without a single word uttered between us. I don't want to admit this girl is beautiful. I've never seen her before, but how mannerless I am that I just talked to her rudely. She said sorry, her voice ringing in my ear just like the echo of a melodious song. I just don't know why, but I asked her if she was hurt. Just then, she spoke, "It's hurting."

My heart ached. I helped her, then my stupid brain just spoke to her rudely, so I didn't want to stay longer with her, thinking I would make her cry. I rushed from there. I don't know what this is, but somehow I like this feeling I've never felt before.