chapter 21

"Did you ever face a kind of situation where you have no choice and you are stuck in the middle, where you can't go forward or backward? Well, my condition is exactly the same. Wae, wae... ahhhhhh waeeeeeee... I thought none of my brothers would be present here since everyone is enjoying outside, but why is this cold Prince here?" Lana said in her mind, crying internally but smiling nervously outside, looking at two glaring princes, one cold and the other icy.

"🌝"

"What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked in an annoyed tone, still giving support to Lana for walking.

"For your kind information, it's my room, and my question is also the same," Hyunjin said, glaring back at Sunghoon.

"I heard people are blind even though they have eyes, but today I see it's real," he said, helping Lana to sit on the sofa.

"What happened to her? What did you do? Tell me, you motherfucker," Hyunjin grabbed the collar of Sunghoon, and Lana widened her eyes.

"Why do you even care?" Sunghoon said.

"Because........"

"Because..?"

"Because she is my roommate, the teacher will scold us instead of you," Hyunjin said, losing Sunghoon's shirt grip.

"Ohhhh, so the famous boy who doesn't care about anyone is telling me the teacher will scold him... how surprising," Sunghoon said in a mocking way.

"Youuuu," Hyunjin said, going to punch Sunghoon.

"Ahhhhh, please stop... stop both of you," Lana said with teary eyes. Sunghoon immediately turned towards Lana.

"Are you okay? Does it really hurt? Should I change the bandage?" he asked Lana, wiping her tears.

"I'm okay... just... I... didn't like... fights... please stop, Sunghoon... I'm scared," Lana said weakly.

"You know, Lana, I also don't like fights. He is the one who started," Sunghoon said in a sweet tone.

"Ohhh, really... then what happened to her leg?" Hyunjin asked.

"She tripped and hurt her leg while saving a stupid student," Sunghoon said calmly, touching her leg.

"How dare you touch her," Hyunjin said angrily.

"Are you blind or what? Don't you see her pain? I will leave after applying the cream on her legs," Sunghoon said calmly, controlling his anger.

After that,

"These are the painkillers. You have to take them. After I leave, don't forget, and also don't worry, tomorrow you will be fit and fine," Sunghoon left after saying these words to Lana, glaring at Hyunjin.

After that, Lana again felt cold and tense as Sunghoon told her she had to take the painkillers. She tried to stand up to get water, but the pain in her leg prevented her. She didn't want to make noise because she knew Hyunjin didn't like it.

On the other hand, Hyunjin was quietly observing her every move. After some time, he finally made a frustrated face, grabbed a glass of water, and said,

"Here, take it. I can't see helpless people like you, who even start to cry over a simple leg twist," in an annoyed tone.
Just like that, Lana quickly took the glass. He sat beside her.

" Now tell me , about that person who war driving that fucking car "

" I don't know"

" Atleast tell me, how they look, I have to take care of something "