chapter 16

Name of group: BTSWork: understand mafia's, currently all of them back after completing their millitary survice Personality: all the brothers personality exactly like SKZ afterall this dudes trained them

Name of group: BTS
Work: understand mafia's, currently all of them back after completing their millitary survice
Personality: all the brothers personality exactly like SKZ afterall this dudes trained them .
They have only soft spot for i.n. their little sister angel

___________________________________________________________

In the basement, "We have done nothing!!!! Please let us gooo!!" the first boy said, begging for their lives, but he can't move because he's tied up to the chair along with his two friends.

"You don't know, boy, but you did something which is not going to be tolerated by me," Seungmin said, piercing his favorite knife through his skin. The other boys gulped in fear.

"We will give you all our money; our fathers are hella rich. Please let us live peacefully. We promise we will never come back to Korea and never disturb your peace. If we know that girl belongs to you, we will never say anything to her," the second boy said out of fear.

Seungmin just laughed like a psycho after hearing him, but then became dead serious again and pointed his knife towards the second boy's throat.

"Do you think your useless money can fulfill my needs? Ohhh!!! So silly, aren't you? You know what, why I didn't kill all of you this time? Because my brothers are on their way. They just didn't know what you did. If I tell them, do you know what will happen then?" Seungmin said in his dominant voice.

"What do you think who you are... and what we did... we just passed comments on that shitty girl... this is not new. We always said things about other girls too. What is your problem? We also want to taste her just like you..." the third boy shouted at him and made himself soaked in his own blood. The other boys widened their eyes when his blood splashed on their faces and his pumping blood came from his own body.

Well, this work is done by Mr. Lee, who is quietly listening to their conversation. Just at that time, their other brothers also came with their famous cold aura. Their eyes fell on the three people who are tied up in chairs.

" "Oh boy, who are these people?" Han asked, pointing at them and looking at his brothers.

"Why do you care about these targets of mine? You cheated, Minho hyung. You said you were only sitting here looking at the new show," Seungmin said, resting his head on the chair, his hands also soaked in blood.

"Minho, who are they?" Chan asked.

"Some motherfuckers who messed with us, and it's an order from Jin hyung to kill them mercilessly," Minho said. When he mentioned Jin hyung, everyone looked at him.

"When did they arrive?" Changbin asked.

"He said it's been a week," Minho said while drinking alcohol.

"What did he say?" Chan asked.

"Bring Angel and I.N. this Sunday," Minho said calmly.

"How did he know about them?" Felix asked.