Hello?

AN | Shorter Part Today but yay we're getting to the plot..!

Stone waited for Vinnie's signal. He waited. And waited. Then waited some more. Then a bit longer. Then-. Where was she? Stone shook the fear away, assuming Vinnie had just gotten distracted. He took a draw from his cigarette, waiting for any signal or sign from Vinnie or Skipp.

A minute passed.. then 5.. then 30.. then an hour. Stone began to worry. Vinnie was reckless, he sighed and stood up, wandering the market, looking for his friend.

Stone's legs became sore but he pushed along, desperately hoping for any sign of his friends. Hours passed, the market was beginning to close down. He found nothing. Nothing. Nothing except.. nothing but Vinnie's bandana.

Seeing this, his heart jumped out of his chest. Vinnie wouldn't be caught dead without her bandana, she wore it no matter what, she wouldn't even wash it (which was really gross...)

Stone began to run. As he ran he yelled. "Vinnie! Skipp! Anyone! Hello!"

Nobody answered his calls.

As he ran it began to rain, the droplets of water attacking him. As he ran he kept screaming out for his friends. But he found that once again, nobody replied. He kept running and running, and then, he suddenly found himself at the front door of a familiar mansion.

He didn't know if there were any other options, so, nervously, he raised up his hand and knocked on the door.

Avrille dropped her glass, the sudden knock and growling of her dog's scared her. Usually nobody was up and walking this late at night. She hobbled over to the door; staring through the peephole. Her eyes went wide as she opened the door.
"Hey.. Hey Avrille.."

"————?"