Chapter 9

A soft heartbeat alongside a calming breathing pattern woke Sam peacefully. He didn't even take a second thought on what he was doing or how he was feeling. All he knew is for some reason, this felt right to him. He shifts to look up, seeing Colby asleep beneath him. 

It brought a soft smile to his face along with a light pink color shading his warm cheeks. His heart being accompanied with a soft flutter as he took a deep breath, his hand reaching for colbys messy hair. 

He ran a hand through it until getting caught on a few tangles that rested in colbys brown hair. The smile on his face grew wider as the boy beneath him started to shift around a little. He saw his eyes open gently as Sam removed the hand from his hair.

Colby was a bit confused then he saw Sam giving him a similar soft smile with a pink brushing on his face. He felt safe in this moment even though it was being spent in one of the most haunted places.

The boys sat there for about 30 seconds befor realization hit them and they shot off of each other and the pink on their faces darkend. Their hearts started to pound as Sam felt a bit dizzy and Colby felt his stomach turn like he was going to puke, but puke not in a sick way but more in a way he really couldn't name. 

“S-sorry i- well we kind of just fell asleep on each other last night..” Colby muttered out, his face still red as he felt himself start to heat up. A mixture of embarrassment and fluttering washing over his stomach. 

“No colby i'm sorry i shouldn't have been sitting there playing with your hair-” Sam blurted a bit after colby had chosen to speak. Sam felt a familiar feeling of heat mixed with his stomach practically doing back flips. He felt this before around kat. He felt it around colby befor but never this strong.

The two boys sat in an uncomfortable silance as they stared into eachothers eyes. The tension was building up like crazy in the room, of course tension and energy like that can attract spirits. The two boys being in one of the most haunted places is not good for tension, negative emotions, lustful emotions, and other things that fit into the category.

Sam quickly breaks the silance as he feels the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Something had just entered the room with them that he did not like. He assumed it was because of the energy in the place.

“Uhm.. there's tension.. Not good for a haunted place, sorry if that sounds weird.” Sam said adjusting to sitting on the couch more comfortable as well did colby. Sam started blushing harder, almost forgetting about the other energys that had been attracted to the area.

Colby blushed a bit harder. He felt like he wanted Sam back on him to be a source of comfort. It just felt right but it wasn't right to feel that way about your best friend. Well that's what Colby thought. He thought wanting his lips to land on sams was wrong. 

Sam on the other hand thought if it felt right why not? Even though he wishes this didn't feel right, he can't choose, can he? All he can do is run away and hide from it. Colby can only do the same.

What about when the urges get too strong like right now? Colby feels his hand moving towards sams almost like he is out of control but he is not. He wants this, he wants the fluttering he gets in his heart around Sam, he wants to feel their hands connect and feel the shock of the spark when they do.

Sam could only want the same thing as he sees colbys hand slowly inching its way towards his own. Sam started to inch his hand to colbys as well, already feeling the connection strengthen between them. 

As soon as the two boys' hands connected and they moved closer to each other their heart beat  started to pick up and their faces seemed to redder more. Yet both of the boys let it happen, and both of the boys liked it.