chapter 7

Sam and Colby have Larry and Bella with them at the conjuring again today. Ignoring the awkward encounter they had with larry this morning catching them in colbys car. Colby set up a camera to start recording.

“Before we take you both around the house we would like to tell you something important that happened last night.” Colby said as he looked over to Sam who was interrupted before he could speak by larry.

“Yall got together?” Larry blurted out and Sam and Cloby looked at him, Sam starting to blush and calmly letting out an embarrassed giggle and throwing his head into his hand. 

“No we did not.” Sam said his voice was a bit shaky. Larry and Bella started laughing.

“Sorry sorry, go on.” Larry said as he and Bella contained their laughter. Sam was still blushing which was very visible due to his pale skin, and Colby was blushing now as well.

“What we were going to say is last night Kobe was attacked by something evil and it hit him in the back of the head.” Sam said as Larry and Bella got scared and held onto one another.

“Why the fuck would you tell us that sam!” Larry said jokingly as Bella curled up next to him causing Sam and Colby to laugh. 

“That's so terrifying!” Bella said as Larry held her closer.

Sam and Colby looked over to them as they talked for a little bit to get the pair feeling better about being back at the conjuring. Eventually Bella and Larry calm down and Sam and Colby are able to take them around the house.

That's when they walk into the room where Colby got hit in the head, immediately Colby feels sick.

“Colby… you don't look so good.” Sam said, walking over to Colby who had sat down on the floor.

“I feel sick and my head hurts and it feels like I cannot move.” Colby said, closing his eyes. Sam gave Larry the camera who stayed quiet and just recorded them.

Larry looked over to Bella who just shrugged. 

“Here let me help you.” Sam said, helping the taller one stand up. He put his arms around his best friend who leaned on him as they walked out of the room. As soon as they walked out Colby started feeling better, but he still rested on Sam for support.

“Are you feeling better now that we are back on the main level?” Som said looking over to Colby who nodded. Sam took the message and kept his arm around him.

“Something targeting colby?” Bella said and Sam looked away from colby.

“I guess so, mabye this is what abby meant by discover?” Sam said Colby now had his hand on Sam's waist. When Sam realized this he started to blush but he tried to keep his cool.

Larry looked over and raised a brow then looked at Bella and they imagined a knowing nod.

“I'm really sorry if this is rude to say but Colby you're like groping sam..” Larry said as Sam and Colby blushed and separated, not sure what to say.

“Sorry Sam I didn't-” Colby was cut off. 

“It's fine let's just- im going to grab our cameras and equipment from that room you stay down here so you don't get sick again.”

Sam quickly changed the subject and went upstairs.

“Wait, Sam, don't go alone!” Colby shouted following him up the stairs. 

Sam had stopped in the room that was next to the room Colby got attacked in. Bella and Larry thought it was better to stay downstairs. 

“Dude i'll be fine you will not gonna get sick again.” Sam said, looking over at colby.

“I don't want you getting hurt!” Colby snapped back.

“YOur making a big deal out of it!” Sam slightly raised his voice confused on why Colby was mad he went alone.

The two boys went back and forth for a few minutes.

“Just shut up and let me be with you!” Cole snapped at him. 

“Make me!” Sam snapped back quickly. Colby didn't know what washed over him but he grabbed Sam by the wrists and pushed him to the nearest wall. Of course the house being old you could hear and feel the bang from downstairs. 

Larry and Bella looked at each other and took the camera before running up the stairs.

Meanwhile Colby had Sam pinned to the wall and Sam had gone very red and extremely quiet. Colby realizing the position he had put him and his best friend in had him really questioning things. 

Colby went red as well as they awkwardly made eye contact with each other. 

When Larry and Bella made it up the stairs Larry paused and slapped a hand over bellas mouth, Bella confused looks around then sees what Larry saw, quickly Larry takes a pic with his phone then the two quietly tiptoe down the stairs while holding back giggles.

Colby had gotten lost in thought and ended up staring at Sam's lips which only made Sam blush a lot harder.

“U-Uhm..colby?” she muttered out, snapping Colby back from his daze as he went back to making eye contact with the restrained boy. He blushed a lot as they both were frozen in place again.

Abigail had decided to walk upstairs leaving Larry and Bella alone to check on Sam and colby. She quickly saw what was happening and kind of just watched for a second wondering if she should interrupt or if that wouldn't help.

After about a minute of them just being frozen and looking at each other she walked over to a shelf that had a few plastic jars on it and began to try knocking them over.

Sam and Colby heard a crash and Colby got off of Sam's wrists and stood and went to the side of Sam automatically putting a hand in front of him and stepping a bit forward.

“Hello?” Colby called out. Nothing in response, just Abigail kindly walking back downstairs.

Sam and Colby looked at each other then called for Larry and bella.

Soon the two went upstairs. 

“What happened?” they said recording, sam taking the camera and pointing it to the fallen jar.

“Me and Colby were uh.. Talking off camera then this jar just feels..” Sam said, blushing a bit intensely still as he looked back on the situation. 

“Holy shit- no thats fucking weird! Why did I agree to come here!” Bella said cling onto Larry again.

“How the fuck do you guys fuck with this shit.” Larry said as Sam and Colby decided to just start going down stairs, Sam holding their equipment from the room.

“I think you and colby need to have a conversation..” Larry said sam blushed but acted confused.

“About what..?” he said his voice shaky.

“You know what.” Larry said with a giggle. 

A/N: y'all I'm sorry for the late udate- I have a YouTube video comeing out soon if y'all are interested.