Chapter

Chapter 12

Inaya POV

Flashback

"Have you decided which restaurant you want to go to?" Karib inquired; ever since I learned her name, I couldn't stop muttering it under my breath. And before I went to bed, the kiss we had shared would come back to me, and I would consider going farther.

One hand was holding the phone, while the other was scrolling on the screen of my tablet. I was looking for a high-quality restaurant that both she and I would love. I'm still not sure why we're dating. I know I found her incredibly strange and intriguing.

But how did she find me? Sure, she said I was unique, but it was her curiosity that pushed her to approach me that day at the shop, and she just wanted to see more of me.

"Not yet, I'm still looking." I said." I had no idea there were so many restaurants both in and outside of town. But none of them worked with the period I had in mind. I was looking for a restaurant that would close at approximately 12 a.m. Usually, the pizza business closed around 2 a.m. However, it appears that the high-class restaurant did not provide such service.

"If you're having trouble finding a restaurant you enjoy, perhaps you could come to my house." I didn't inform her; my mother was still strict with me, so I was effectively sneaking away for this date. The other day, she only assumed, that I didn't want to show her where I live, that too and my mom.

"Uhm..." My tongue anxiously slid across the smoothness of my teeth. I imagined her bringing me home and having her way with me, rather than really going to her place, and it happened. Anything that crosses my mind ought never to be implemented in the actual world.

"Let's see..." I whispered as I scrolled through the vast list of eateries, and as I arrived at a random location, I began to read under my breath. "I...uh, found one." I said, letting out a breath.

"Ok, cool. What is the name?"

"The Savory king." I murmured and clicked on it. It closed about 11:30 p.m., but I am confident we could eat supper there and I could return home without being seen.

"I'm searching for it right now." She said. I saw they have a four-star rating, which was lovely. She wants a high-class atmosphere, whereas I want a late closing time. We each received exactly what we wanted. I felt like a freaking genius.

"It's four stars." She muttered. "But my house would still have been better."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'll come to your place on the sixth date."

She chuckled, "That is too long. I want you to come to my place right now." Was this her method of enticing me into her bed? I wasn't an easy target, but maybe if she whispered in my ears and kissed me like she did the previous time, I'd reconsider being a hard-to-get bitch.

"What will you do if I come to your house?" I murmured seductively, biting my lip. I tossed the iPad to the side and turned onto my back, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm not sure what I would do." The bass of the voice altered to a deeper tone.

I gasped quietly as I felt the region between my thighs heat up. "There are so many things I could do to you. It's all up to you."

I giggled. "The sixth date, and I'll come."

"I'll have you coming before that, if you know what I mean."

"Karib, are you a player?"

"You're not a game, so I'm not a player."

I giggled again. "Let me cook for you on our third date."

"If I come, what will happen?" I asked again.

"Well, things tend to come alive in the night, so whatever happens, we just go with it."

"Let's see how this date goes first, and then I'll think about it."

"Believe me, there is nothing to contemplate."

"We will see."

"What time should I pick you up, Darling?

"10pm."

She sneered, "You have to be joking."

I inhaled through my mouth and hoped I was joking. That's what she gets as a result of my sneakiness. Late dates and putting me off at a different location than my front door. She deserved better because, thus far, she's a very kind person. A gentlewoman, as they called it.

"Why this late?" Her voice returned to its normal tone, and I sensed that I had ruined what we had going on.

Now was the moment to tell her the truth. But I did not. I was too ashamed to tell her I was a grown woman, but because I live under my mother's roof, high school regulations still apply to me and only me.

Fatima appears at the most bizarre hours of the night.

"I always want to go on late-night dates. I like the aesthetic appeal of it."

She chuckled, most likely not believing me at all, because it sounded like garbage.

"Very well. If Princess Inaya wants a late-night date, she will get one."

"If there is a third date, can it be a picnic?"

She chuckled again. "I already told, the third date, I want you at my house... sleeping over for the night." She added. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Prince Karib, that was not the bargain." I chewed along the edges of my lips.

"Well, I added to the bargain, and I hope you don't mind."

"When is the third date?" I wanted to know if I could find a way to spend the night with her. I wasn't sure why I wanted to do it in the first place. I wonder whether I trusted her too soon.

"Well, I'll be busy, next week, so how about the other week." That was long enough to convey a lie that my mother would purchase at any price.

"Deal," I murmured.

"I should also mention that you will be spending the night in my bed."

A chill went down my spine because the way she said it sounded so seductive and hot. Given what she stated, I wouldn't mind being in her bed right now.

I squeezed my legs together, attempting to quiet the tempest between them.

"I don't mind..." I murmured seductively. "What will you do to me?"

"Come to my bed first, and I'll experiment on you."

Oh, God, YES!!!

I giggled.

"Hmm, do you think I'm joking?"

Yeah....

"No, I understand you meant business. After all, you are a businesswoman." I summoned a serious tone.

She chuckled, her voice deepening again. I moaned unexpectedly, as it felt like she was here whispering and breathing in my ears.

"Can you moan again?"

My eyes widened as I assumed she hadn't heard it.

"Uhm..." I disguised my flush from no one except myself. "I can't."

"Well, maybe save it till our third date. I want to hear you moan, okay?" Her tone was serious again. Gosh! Her voice, and how she spoke on the phone, accomplished more than I could have imagined in a single sitting.