Chapter

Chapter 8

Inaya POV

"I apologize if I have been absent for a time." I felt warm arms sweep me up into their chest. Her cologne's trademark fragrance immediate in my nose. I let out a steady sigh, not wanting to move too much in case I was dreaming and she had vanished from me.

"My little honey drop." I felt her kisses on my neck, embraced the collar, and lay limply against her like a timid sheep. "I'm terribly sorry about everything."

My hand gently entangled with her, and it lay around my waist. Squeezing her gently, then forcefully, understanding she was not going anywhere. I turned in her spooning. She kisses me softly, leaving no opportunity for scolding her or even asking how she was doing.

I missed this kind of physical caress, as her hand delicately toyed with my flesh. "Aren't you gonna tell me what happened?" I managed to inquire between my groans as her lips went down my upper torso.

"I can't explain it, so no." Her voice stung my flesh. I deserved an explanation for why she had been missing for over two weeks. But she was here, and pushing her out of bed would most likely have her pushed too far.

"Inaya, I simply need you." She muttered as she took off my nightgown. I know she was doing this to get away with it, and it aches to gaze up in heterochromic eyes. They don't shine as they should. They were hiding...Secrets

"What are you not telling me?" I soothe her face with a touch of my palm. "You know I'm here for you." I could feel her jawline stiffen beneath my touch. She was quite tense. She was certainly concealing something. She gently held my hand and kissed it. I wish a little kiss could solve everything. But there was something going on.

"I only want to please you." She slid my hand down her clothed body, pausing just at her belt. "Inaya, show me how much you miss me."

"Aren't you going to tell me what is going on? I was worried sick."

"Nothing happened." She moaned and kissed me, her fingers carefully reaching between my heated, creamy thighs, like a stealthy spider crawling to my black panties.

"I know you are moist..." Her tongue licked over my nape. As she slipped my underwear down and dipped her fingers into my hot pussy, the doorbell rang, followed by a hard beating.

"Who is that?" Her weight fell down on me, pinning me on the bed. I flushed at the notion of my family seeing me in this circumstance.

"Family." I tapped her shoulders to get her to lift up, but she instead kissed my lips. "C'mon, we..."

"My wife comes first." She gushed on my now-swollen lips. Gosh! Now they'd know we were doing something worthwhile. I cringed when I heard the banging again.

Bang, Bang!

Despite the fact that it was my house and they were intruding on our personal time, I did not want to keep my family waiting. It was simply rude to have them all out in the cold. But I missed her, and I needed her now.

"We be quick."

"Not sure about that, you know that I am not quickie type"

I could feel my body firing up with want for her. It was long overdue. These nights have been lonely. She instantly slipped her jeans down and slid between my legs.

"This part of me doesn't fuck like a caveman, Inaya." She grunted. I growled when her cock landed on my entrance.

"I understand..." I gasped as she pressed down harder on me, her teeth playing with my lips as she quickly increased her thrust. The hammering on the door became louder.

"You know, something about your family being right there, when I am fucking you, gets me all worked up, you little slut."

My brow wrinkled as I looked up at her sadistic sneer. "Slut..." She cut me off by fiercely kissing my lips while her hand grasped both of my hands and held them between our warm bodies.

What the heck? Slut? Her push become wild, like that of a hound.

But I enjoyed it. We had never fucked like this before. She panted on my lips. "Aren't you such a fucking thing?" Her next hand squeezed my neck, one of her legs, as elongated as the other, crushed on my thighs, her hips smashing into me.

"Karib..." I let forth a breathless cry of delight. It felt nearly impossible, but within seconds, I was coming on her cock.

"Fuck crap!" She cursed and tightened her grasp on my neck as she thrust inside of me.

********

I rushed to answer the door, flustered. But depart before they notice my evident indecent look.

I was taken aback only seconds ago by Karib's, and I love sessions.

Slut? When was she into humiliation during sex? I recall us discussing about something related to that, and she stated she despised it.

"Please be quiet; Karib is asleep upstairs." I muttered to drown out the noisy talk of my mother, my aunt, and Fatima. I didn't need them to be with me every day. Karib bought me a property in the tranquil suburbs for one purpose. She said that she wanted us to have quiet time without being in each other's space, and that a home was her answer.

I felt my mother draw me into an embrace. "You fix things with her, huh?"

Mend? We did nothing except fuck, and the problem persisted. Because I'm not sure why she abruptly departed on me, claiming she made a mistake. Nothing was mended.

"Well, since she's here, perhaps we'll go dress shopping later today or tomorrow."

"Mom, the engagement celebration has yet to be held."

"We need to get that perfect dress." She wanted to safeguard the money. I wouldn't be shocked if she said the wedding should be held a little early. 75 million dollars is a lot of fucking money, and she has to make sure she has it in her hand, which I doubt can contain that much.

"Mom, please, we need some time." I beg, staring at the floor.

"What she meant was she needed time to fuck her fiance." Fatima spoke drily.

Auntie giggled as she took Fatima by the arm. "It's a shame you and her can't have children." Auntie muttered.

Was this where I informed them that she had a dick? Nah, I'll leave it as a mystery for them.

"Children are the least. She needs to secure her status as a wife." More like secure her $75 million. "Fine, we will give you some room. You'll meet us tomorrow, and we'll be hunting for a dress."