Adrian & Sam: Happy Birth(conception)day

*Warning: Scene does not contain a lap dance....But does contain other explicit acts of the BDSM nature-duh :P *

Adrian & Sam: Happy Birth(conception)day

"So...I'm going to work now," emphasizes Adrian picking up his briefcase as Sam clips on her belt.
"Mm-hm, okay. Have a good day, honey," she distractedly murmurs back slicking back the flyaways from her usual uptight bun. From her peripheral vision she can see Ade hesitate at the door before sighing and exiting.

Poor baby, thinks she's forgotten his birthday but little does he know that tonight she's going to make his fantasies come true-or at least she hopes.

Adrian feels himself deflate as he rides the elevator up to his home. That morning he'd got texts from his brothers wishing him a happy birthday and a phone call from his parents. But from his significant other? Nada. She hadn't even given him a birthday kiss-the kind that is opening mouthed and down below. But forget that. He hadn't even gotten the simple greeting from her.

Surely she hasn't forgot. He refuses to accept that she's forgotten. With a spark of hope in him, he fits his key into the front lock only, before he can twist it, it's swung wide open.

Sam smiles as she feels Adrian's eyebrows rise at her appearance. With plenty of time, she's managed to do the whole smokey-eye, dark red lip thing to a level that would make even Hanna proud.
"Going somewhere?" he asks as she steps back allowing him inside.

His eyes flicker over her long silk robe, landing to the strappy black heels. She hates heels. She only wears them when they go out somewhere nice, not for walking around the house.
"Nope.-"
"Then-"
"Shhh," she hushes him, closing the door and taking his case from him. Setting it down towards the side, she unhooks his blazer buttons and sliding up the lapels of his blazer.
"Did you think I'd forgotten your birthday, baby," she whispers lips trailing against his neck.

Adrian's hand darts out, clutching her trim waist and drawing her closer as a wide grin spreads across his features.

"I wouldn't think that," he mutters back only to have her snort softly in disbelief.
"So-"
"Shh. Come on," she steps out of his reach, before he can real her in and press her against the wall. Enjoying his birthday present.

Playing along with her game, he allows himself to be lead into the lounge and gently pushed onto their couch.
Stepping away briefly she hands him a gin and tonic before straightening up directly in front of him.

At her seductive smirk, Adrian relaxes into the couch and takes a sip of the alcohol, only to almost choke on it. With one sharp tug at the silk ties of the robe, it parts instantaneously, before being slithered down her shoulders to drop to her feet.

She's completely naked.

Ade watches with glee as she sinks to her knees and reaches beside her for the collar. He can't believe he'd missed her setting it down there but either way she fastens it onto herself and gazes back up at him with a very familiar hungry glint in her eyes.

Instead of immediately going for his crotch, she reaches for his shoes, glancing up with a smirk as she slowly pulls at the ties and slides them off. His socks are next before she moves onto the other foot.
"All done?" he asks in amusement as she shakes her head.
"Not even close," she replies palms landing on his knees and sliding along his toned thighs.

He slumps backwards into the couch as she glides her palms over his erect length pressing against his trousers. Her mouth lowers onto there, kissing him through his trousers and while she teases him through the material, he's certainly taken back in pleasant surprise by this new move of hers. He just can't believe she's able to hold herself back so well. One of the best things about Sam is definitely her love of giving oral sex, despite the faux resistance she tries to put up sometimes.