♢The New Guildhall♢

It has been a few days after the events of the Tower of Heaven and to say Faith was glad was an understatement.

When it was all over, Juvia said her goodbyes to the group, saying she wanted to get back to join Fairy Tail as soon as she can, to which the Fairy Tail members wished her the best. They decided to spend a few more days in the resort as they didn't want it to go to waste. 

During that time, they invited Erza's childhood friends to come back with them to Fairy Tail. Politely, they declined and went to explore Fiore instead.

After a few days of relaxing at the Resort making their vacation worthwhile, they then arrived back at Magnolia and headed to Fairy Tail almost immediately.

And to say they were surprised about the huge renovation was an understatement. In fact, the group were jaw dropped when they saw the guild.

"They finished it!" Natsu and Happy exclaimed, surprised.

Immediately, the group of mages noticed the new added outside area and went to explore it.

"Eh?! We have a merchandise shop?!" Lucy stammered in shock, Faith turning to look in the direction she was looking. A surprised look formed her face as she noticed the person running the shop.

"Oh, welcome back!" the shopkeeper greeted with a friendly smile.

"Max! Long time no see," Faith greeted enthusiastically as the dirty blond as he just gave a salute in response. "Wasn't expecting to run a merch store."

"Yeah, Master ordered me to go study about business," he replied sheepishly before Lucy went on a mini fangirl rant about seeing him in Sorcerer Weekly.

"So, what are you selling?" Happy said, excitement in his tone as Max grinned at him.

"T-shirts, wristbands, mugs, towels, and, most popular of all..." 

"Lucy figurines!" Happy exclaimed, finishing Max's speech off, causing her to panic.

Faith raised her brow when she heard that they were selling wristbands.

"Yo, the wristbands, can I buy one?" Faith asked causing Max to laugh.

"Don't worry about it. Here," he said before throwing her a black wrist band with a green Fairy Tail emblem, Faith catching it effortlessly. "It's on the house."

Faith grinned at him before putting it on her free hand, giving him a quick thanks. 

"Faith, come on, we're going inside now," Gray shouted to her as him and the others were walking inside.

Faith quickly followed them in and her eyes widened as her lips parted, amazed of the interior. It was definitely more spacious than before and now has a stage which Faith thought is convenient from the amount of announcements and events the guild holds.  

The semi brunette then turned to look at her friends' reaction, only to send an amuse glance when she saw Natsu not looking as elated as everyone else. 

"What's wrong with you?" she questioned with a small stifle of a laugh.

"It's different than before," he answered with a small glare, causing Gray and Faith to look at each other with a sweat-drop.

Before Faith could say anything she was interrupted with a large embrace.

"Cana!" Faith exclaimed with a smile as she hugged the tan skinned girl back. 

When they parted from the hug, she continued to look around causing Cana to smirk. 

"Cool right? We've got a pool, recreation hall and everything!" she said with a happy cheer causing Faith to smile. "Everyone can now go upstairs! Though obviously no one but S-Class mages can do the quests."