EPISODE 10

??: Hello ma...(saying this the person touched her feet taking blessings)
Rudrani: My beta...my raja beta arrived....(she had tears in her eyes seeing her son after many months..)
Vikram: Dharmender...when did you arrive??
Dharmender: Mamaji....I arrived just now...
Vikram: Hmm...How was your journey??
Dharmender: (scared)It was good mamaji...
Vikram:(coldly) Okay take a rest we'll talk later(saying this he goes away)
Dharmender: (sighs) Did you speak to him? about me?
Rudrani: Actually I....I....
Dharamender: Come on ma.....I asked you to do one thing and you cannot do that either....
Rudrani: I spoke to him...
Dharmender: What did he say??
Rudrani: I don't want to talk about it.....
Dharmender: Okay fine...I'm going to my room..
Rudrani: Hmm
Dharmender goes to his room....
Dharmender's POV:
Aah I miss this room...I should plan something to get that crown....
(Time skips)

A harmonical music is ringing in his ears....closing his eyes he felt the music...a faint smile plastered on his face....he was immersed in music...after some good minutes, Samarth opens his eyes and follows the sound. There Avantika is playing sitar...but now his focus shifted on princess not on music...The way she's holding onto strings...few hair strands are blocking her beautiful face....she set her hair giving a clear view of her face....for the first time he noticed her face....chocolate brown eyes focusing on strings and notes....lips on their way chanting the notes....he felt like world stopped for a moment and his heart skipped a beat....he immediately came to senses....
Samarth: I never knew you can play sitar princess...
Avantika: Well, how will you know?? you are always busy with guards and appa...
Samarth: (chuckles) okay okay..from when did do start playing sitar??
Avantika: Since I was eight I started learning sitar....
Samarth: Waah....seems like I don't know much about princess...
Avantika: Hmm....Well you are my personal guard and even I don't know much about you...
Samarth: I'm no great person...(he says dramtically) I'm a normal middle class boy who came here in search of job and luckily got it....
Avantika: Hobbies....do you have any hobbies??
Samarth: Hmm...I love to write poems....
Avantika: You write poems??(shocked)
Samarath: (chuckles) Why are you shocked??
Avantika: I mean you look so serious....poetry doesn't suits you....
Samarath: Yuvrani ji...I express feelings through poem...
Avantika: Okay okay I believe
And that's how evening went with laughs and giggles.....
Days are passing....both got close to each other and Sneha now trusts Samarth......

(Days later)
Avantika: Hahaha catch me if you can....
Samarth: Don't run too fast yuvrani ji You'll fall.....
Avantika: I wo..AAHHH..
She slipped and about to fall but she didn't feel anything...one by one she opened her eyes only to find two dark black orbs looking straight in her eyes....both's heartbeat was on sync....world around them stopped...both were having a staring contest...until....
??: Oops sorry to disturb you both...but this is a garden....king can see you be careful guys..(giggles)
Both of them startled for a second , parted away in speed of light avoiding each other....pink tint appears on both's cheeks....
Sneha: (teasing smile) Ik you both like each other come on guys make it official to me....
Avantika: It's nothing like that yrr.....I think someone is calling I'll go...(saying this she ran away to avoid situation) Silly girl...
Sneha: Samarth...tell me you love Avantika right?
Samarth: You know right she is princess....and I'm just a head soldier in their kingdom...it doesn't matter Sneha
Sneha: You didn't answer my question yet Samarth...
Samarth: Aah One of the ministers is calling me I need to go....
Sneha watches him go towards the entrance.....
Sneha:(in her mind: I know you love her...and I know she loves you too but she don't realise...yo realise it Samarth....But you think about status and stepping back..But Samarth....I really wish you both get together....god please make them together)she thinks looking at sky...
Shiela: Oye Sneha.....Come we have work to do.....
Sneha: Yeah I'm just coming...
(Later that night)
Samarth:(Sneha's question was lingering in his mind.....)
Samarth's POV
Do I love yuvrani?? Or is it just a stupid thought that Sneha put me in...???But I feel good spending time with her....I don't think about anything when I'm with her....Yuvrani....But she is yuvrani..she is not in my destiny...but what if I fight back destiny?? Should I consider these feelings??Or should I ignore and do my job....And what was that??In the evening.....that euphoric feeling....I've never had in my life....Those eyes hid many unspoken things......Kuch to chupa hai un nainon mai jis ke malik se pyaar krta hu....(something is hidden in those eyes whose owner is love of my life...)...I do...I do love her....I LOVE HER....
??: I know you love her....
Samarth: You....

Sorry guys actually I had exams this week and I couldn't update....I hope you'll forgive me