EPISODE-9

Avantika was roaming around the castle only to find Samarth talking to one of the soldiers a mischievous idea struck her mind she went to him.

Avantika: (Clears throat ...hearing her he turned only to find the princess standing there having an eye-to-eye smile. He felt something was fishy but shrugged and proceeded to ask)
Samarth: (Bows down) How may I help you princess...(not making eye contact)
Avantika: I want to go out...
Samarth: Okay princess I'll arrange a vehicle for you and I'll info---
Avantika: No I don't want to go out as a princess (goes closer to him and whispers in his ear)I want to go as I go every time you know....like sneaking out
Samarth: Highness it's not safe please liste--
Avantika: It's my order. (Saying this she started walking...stopped in between turned and said)I'll change into normal clothes and I'll wait near the entrance, be on time and yeah you too change into some normal clothes...
(Time skips)
Sneha: Avantika why did you invite him?? What if he reveals things to King?? I don't wanna die in his hands...(she whispers)
Avantika: Sneha yrr...stop being scared. He's just doing his job and it was my order. He can't do anything 
Samarth: My highness where we will go now ?
Avantika: Are you new to this region or what?
Samarth: Yes, I'm actually new here
Sneha: Yrr your are missing many things..chalo we will show you around
Avantika: First let's do pet pooja( she's talking about having food) I'm hungry guys...
Sneha: We'll have pav bhaji..then we'll roam, thik h ?
Avantika: yoo chalo chalo...
Samarth: (chuckles at her behaviour) is she always like this or she is like this because she came?
Sneha: She is always like this...I'm sorry if she behaved rude..
Samarth: Arey don't say sorry she is princess, she has all rights to order me and other servants in mahal..
Sneha: That's the problem with her she don't treat servants as servants...she treats everyone as her friend.....she trusts easily....I'm worried how she'll manage when she becomes queen
Samarth: She can do it don't worry
Avantika: What are talking guys come on let's gooooooooo....

(Time skips to mahal)
Rudrani: Bhaiyya can I say something ? 
Vikram: Go ahead
Rudrani: (stuttering) I'm thinking of getting my son trained so he can become next Kin--
Vikram: See Rudrani, I'll be happy if he becomes the King. But he don't deserve it, You see how he is high on alcohol all the time. This is the biggest turn off. Chalo we can get this addiction rehabilitated, but what about his character?? he's a womaizer Rudrani, try to understand. I can't just give my kingdom just like that into a womanizer's hand....
Rudrani: BHAIYYA!!! If you don't want to make him king say it directly don't blame with all of these things. He is a fatherless child you know right 
Vikram: Do you even know where he is ?? (Rudrani remained silent)You don't even know where your son is. I'm saving him from every kind of trouble...In return you should be thankful to me instead of shouting on me.
Rudrani: But bhaiyya..
Vikram: i don't want to listen anything now(saying this he left balcony)
Rudrani: This boy..(gritting her teeth ) he didn't even sent me a letter regarding his whereabouts...

(Somewhere in Gujarat)
??: Let those girls in...(Then one of his men pushed 6 girls that they knelt down in front of him..each one of them is shaking badly in fear as they know what he can do to them...trusting their fate, praying god that they shouldn't be the one tonight to get sexually slaughtered by this animal, each of them have stains of dried tears on their cheeks..slap marks on few of them,red eyes,,,each's eyes have a look like "please don't do this with us" hoping someone would help them) inky pinky ponky father has a donkey donkey die father cry inky pinky ponky (he said pointing finger to each girl saying each word as if he's choosing and his fingers stops at the girl in middle. the girl who is closing his eyes praying felt someone caught both her hands lifting her. She opened her eyes only to realize she is that unlucky girl tonight...They threw her infront of him...)
??: Tonight .....you will satisfy me(saying this he started dragging her by her hair ignoring her pleadings..
All the girls got scared by the screams from the room...After few scary minutes he came out )
??: This Rudraksh is not satisfied with one....(Every girl got goosebumps hearing him fear slowly crawled in each of them..)

Sorry for short episode .I'll make it up in next episode....