EPISODE-5

Author POV 

Days went from 3 months to 6 months Shanaya became good friends with Aryan and friends ....Someone is not happy with this. Tanya....She is not okay with Shanaya becoming close to Vinay ...Vinay also found Tanya's behavior odd from few days....Whereas Adruti didn't bulge a bit with this friendship ...Their bickerings happen all the time ....Shanaya is a little upset as her plan seems to not work

Vinay: (In his mind: Today I'll speak to Tanya about her cold behavior.....)
Tanya: (In his mind: Ah this Shanaya I feel that Adruti is right... She's eyeing Vinay and he seems to be okay with it ...Why am I thinking so much? Aah, it's so frustrating, if he is happy then why am I thinking so much? It hurts ...it hurts...)
Adruti: TANYA....
Tanya: Huh? What were you saying??..huh??
Adruti: Where are you lost ?? U seem to be lost these days...Is something bothering you? you know right u can share things with me 
Tanya: Nothing serious, I'm just tired of this schedule.
Adruti: Aey you don't have to take the stress you are one of the toppers gurl...come on ...I want to see the old self
Tanya: Haan(she said smiling)

(Time skips to evening)
Vinay sees Tanya she ran to her 
Vinay: Hey Tanya...
Tanya:(coldy) What?
Vinay: Why are you behaving like this ..This not the Tanya I know..The Tanya I know is of bubbly personality , her smile is like brightest one I've ever seen (he said smiling )...Her laugh makes my heart skip a beat..Whenever she passes by me I feel my heartbeat rise , and when ever I make an eye contact I feel like whole world is stopped, I seems to be lost in those chocolaty brown eyes....You are not the one ......
Tanya: What are you saying Vinay? Are you nuts? If Shanaya knows this you know how sad will she be??
Vinay: I don't care what she thinks now I only care about you...Say why are you behaving this way?? I bear your ignorance ...seeing you moving your away from me pierces my heart...It feels like someone stabbed me right into the heart..
Tanya: Why Vinay?...Why? You are saying these things ....Why do think about me when you have Shanaya WHY....WHY..WH.....(She says crying)
Vinay: CUZ I LOVE YOU TANYA...I love you. I'm crazy in your love , I can't see you like this being cold hearted it hurts me ...I was going to propose you after this semester ...But your this behavior made me do this....The moment I saw you my whole world stopped , things happened to be in slow motion , when ever you laugh or smile my lips automatically curves into smile...Your small compliment makes my day. The way you set your hairs makes my heart boom boom. I always get lost in your eyes as if whole universe is captured in it. My eyes never get tired staring you...You are reason I smile randomly...You are the reason I started liking tulips....You are the cause of the butterflies in y stomach...I want to tell more things but even words are not to express my love for you...I love you...I love with my whole heart..
Tanya: You love me ? (She said as closes her mouth with hand)
Vinay: I know you don't feel the same for me it's o...
Before completing his sentence Tanya hugged him tightly as if her life is depend on him mumbling "I love you". Both were crying (tears of happiness) soon sounds of claps were heard they opened their eyes and saw their friends were clapping for the congratulating...both of them are feeling shy ...both seperated setting theirs dresses....And a tease look was plastered on their friends faces....
Aryan: Finally... dude you proposed her 
Shanaya: Why not celebrate this and yeah both of you congratulations(she said shaking hands)
Tanya & Vinay: Thank you 
Vinay: We'll go to canteen and bill is on me ...
Tanya:(in her mind: Shanaya is not that bad)
Shanaya: Well we got a couple....One more couple will form I guess (she saying eyeing Adruti and Aryan)
Rajesh: Whom are you talking about??
Shanaya: Ah it's nothing let's have drink..CHEERS...

(Time skips to Shanaya)
Shanaya: I've been with them for months I can't figure the type of relation they have...
They hate each other to death but...but if 3rd person tries to hurt one of them they won't tolerate ..they beat the shit outta them .Amma I'm not understanding what to do .
Amma: I think there is one way you can remind them of their past lives
Shanaya: And what is it ??
Amma: It is..........