♡ Cuddles!

HIII :D

Tw: Nothing, I think :3

---------------------

You and Ellie were dating for a while, you went on patrols together, You'd hide out when the weather got too bad, the two of you did everything together.

One day, Ellie had been out for a patrol, for almost six weeks, and once Ellie had come back, you helped her out, removing her jacket  and sweater, covering her body with gentle kisses, as you led her upstairs to go care for the wounds your girlfriend had.

You kissed her wounds, and then bandaged them up. As if kissing her wounds would make them magically heal.

Ellie ran her fingers through your hair, as she watched you, kissing and bandaging her wounds. "You're adorable, love.." Ellie smiled, before she lifted you up, into a kiss.

You gently picked Ellie up, as she kept kissing you. Before you slowly walked over to your shared room, and slowly closed the door, as you laid Ellie down on the bed, and laid beside her. Pulling away from the kiss lightly, as your arms wrapped around Ellies waist, and Ellie laid her head on your chest.

"I love you.." Ellie said, as she cuddled up against you. "I love you too.. now try to sleep, baby.." You responded with a light kiss to Ellies head, letting her curl again you as she slowly fell asleep.

As soon as Ellie was asleep, you took a long sip of water from a water bottle on your night stand, before you slowly fell alongside with Ellie. Cuddling with her.

---------------------------------

Love you guys, really :3
Thank you sm for 286 reads <333

-River<3

<275 words>