< ..I love you.. >

I'm sorry- Another chapter before I actually made the other chapter!! <33

Warnings:.. None?

Tehe!! <33
‐-------‐-----‐------‐----

After Joel's death, Ellie just hasn't been the same.
You've noticed she's barely eating, and she's overworking herself to the point of death.

...so you thought what would be best.

You set up a table, full of your girlfriends favorite foods. You were gonna surprise her when she got home.

Once she got home, she gave you the normal hug and kiss that you get when she comes home.

Her hair was thrown up into her normal make-shift bun, her sweater covered in both blood and mud. Just like her jeans.

She had expected something boring for dinner.. but instead.. She found the table.

You noticed the sparkle in her eyes and the stare.

She didn't smile once, though, but she did walk over to you, wrapping her arms around your waist and pulling you closer. She shoved her head down into your shoulder.

"...you didn't have to do this.."
You heard her mumble as you responded back quickly.

'...I know I didn't have to.. but I wanted to..'
You whisper and gently kiss her neck before you let her go and gently pushed her off to the table. Sitting her down in front of a bowl of pasta with extra pasta sauce.

She let out a happy sigh as she slowly began picking at it before she finally began eating it. Bits by bits. You didn't mind all that much, as long as she was actually eating.

"I love you..."
She looked at you with a big, childish grin. Pasta sauce all over her mouth. As she giggled quietly, but loudly at the same time. Which you smiled at, and cleaned her off.

'...I love you too...'

--

'...I'm proud of you, Els...'

-----

KDJCEJDHDEJ 303 WORDS