( ・What the Fuck is wrong with you?・)

(Context: You and Ellie got yourself stuck in a blizzard, so you find yourself stuck in this abandoned library.)

Tw: Smoking <33,

BAHAHAHA IM SORRY
------------

'Oh, I have shit in my hair! Gross!' You hiss, as you pull snowflakes out of your already damp hair. Ellie watching, with a smile. And putting both of the you and her rode in, humming quietly.

"It's snow, calm your ass down." Ellie laughed, before tying the horses to a small pole in the wall.

'W-Whatever!' You huffed, and began looking around, as Ellie slowly followed you, her arms crossed under her chest, as she followed the way of your hips.. the way they moved from side to side.. or she looked down at your thighs, enjoying the way they just gently rubbed together. It was beautiful.

'...Lights, Heaters.. is there a generator somewhere?' You asked, which quickly switched Ellie out of her trance, and it forced her to look back up at you.

"H-Huh? Oh, i-i think-" Ellie spoke, as she slowly began looking around, before she finally finds the generator, and turns it on. You were watching quietly, but your eyes quickly flickered up to some lights, which, your eyes began sparkling.

'..oh..' You mumbled, enjoying the light.

"Do you always find lights this interesting?" Ellie asked, and you puffed out your cheeks, glaring at Ellie.

'S-shut up! Just.. upgrade your stupid gun.' You huffed, and walked away, looking around. Until you suddenly spot some floorboards lighting up, which you quietly followed the lights, which led you towards a bookshelf covering something up.

You try to remove the bookshelf, but you so aren't strong. So...

'Ellie!' You called out, watching as the girl emerged from one room, and came into your room.

"What's up?" Ellie asked, as you point to the bookshelf, which she rolls her eyes at, and help you push the shelf out of the way.

"Wasn't so hard, huh?" Ellie grinned, and you quickly walked in, Ellie slowly following behind you.

'...So much light.' You mumbled, before you slowly open the door at the end of the stair case, your eyes widening at how much weed there was... which was dead.

"...that's a lot of dead weed." Ellie spoke, and pouted. She wouldn't mind some weed... if it wasn't all dead.

'...Yeah.' You nod, as you looked around, slowly walking over to some VHS tapes, humming quietly as you read them.

'...Smash.. Brandies cooch..? Are these..?' You looked up at Ellie, and she nodded.

"It's porn, (Y/N.)" Ellie snickered, and watched as you put the tapes back down in disgust

'Gross!' You squeal, before you moved away from it all, and began looking around some more. Finding some bongs, and a jar of.. Joints. Joints?

You smile, and walk over to the jar, picking it up, and looking at Ellie. Giving her a look.

"Oh really?" Ellie grins, before she took the jar, and began trying to open the jar. Struggling slightly.

'I can get i-' Ellie quickly cut you off "No, I got it." She spoke

You rolled your eyes, as you began taking off you jacket, and sat on the couch, watching as Ellie continued struggling.

You got a little impatient, so you held your hand out for the jar, which Ellie quickly gave you. And you tried getting it, but you honestly just gave up, and slammed it on the ground. Glass shattering everywhere, and a few Joints on the ground.

"...What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ellie smirked, before picking a joint up, and wiped it off, smelling it slightly.

'...Can weed go bad?' You raised an eyebrow, before Ellie shrugged, and handed you the joint. Which you quickly pulled out your lighter, and lit the joint, taking in a small puff, before handing it over to Ellie. As you exhaled the smoke.

'...So.. I have a question..' you mumble, as Ellie took a puff, and handed it back to you.

"What's up?" Ellie spoke up, as she looked up at you. You quietly took a puff, and handed it to Ellie.

'...How would you rate our kiss.. from the dance..?' You look up at Ellie, she didn't touch the joint, just held it in her fingers.

"..I dunno.. a six?" Ellie shrugged and took a puff slowly.

'A six?! Really?' You pout playfully, before rolling your eyes.

"Well.. yeah, there was a lot of people.. and it just.. felt awkward.." Ellie mumbled, and handed you back the joint.

'Wow.. so mean.' You spoke up, as you inhaled a bit of smoke, handing it back to Ellie.

"..Whatever. Screw you.." Ellie huffed, and rolled her eyes, taking the joint back.

'...You know..' you start, a smile beginning to appear. '...I wouldn't mind trying the kiss again.. y'know.. while there's nobody around?'

Ellie smirked, and leaned herself into you slightly, the joint still in her hand.

"Oh, really?" Ellie raised an eyebrow, as she watched as you leaned into her slightly as well.

'Really.'

...

There was a moment of silence, before Ellie finally grinned, and flicked the joint somewhere in the corner of the room, and moved her hands to your cheeks, pulling you in close to kiss you.

.........................

MUAHAHAHA NEXT CHAPTER SOON

876 words <33