"You smell like cinnamon.."

Hehe!! Little fluffy chapter before I get onto a smutty chapter!! :D

TW: None, really.

(Joel isn't m&rd3red in this story!!<33)
...............

Ellie slowly arrived home at the place you and her call home and slowly entered. She never liked the winter patrols. She'd shiver and shake. And whine about it to Joel.

She was slowly met by the smell of.. cinnamon? Were you... cooking?

Ellie slowly walked over to the kitchen, placing her rifle down, along with her bag. Noticing you taking fresh cinnamon rolls out of the oven.

You were a baker.
It was something Ellie loved dearly about you.

Ellie slowly walked up on you and made sure the pan was out of your hands, before she gently wrapped her arms around your waist.

Squealing. You quickly turned around and looked at Ellie, quickly calming down.

'Why?' You smile, and roll your eyes. Laying your head down on Ellies shoulder.

"...because.." Ellie smirked, not really having an answer. She enjoyed the warm feel of your body against her own freezing body.

"...When you're done.. can we go cuddle..? Please..?" Ellie asked, and looked down at you. Smiling softly.

You nod your head slowly before you move out of Ellies grasp. Putting the rolls down on a cooling rack before Ellie grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs. Pushing you on the bed.

'Oof..!' You whined, but smiled softly, and pulled Ellie into the bed. Cuddling against the girl.

"...you smell.. exactly like the rolls downstairs." Ellie laughed, as you dozed in and out of consciousness.

'...mhh..' you nod your head, before falling asleep. Ellie soon following behind you.

..............

275 words <3