𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

- - -

✈︎ A Month Later

The sound of sirens, police officers running to the scene with the paramedics running to get to the person in the red house, in the middle of nowhere.

"Catskills, New Work. I need EMT ASAP," I heard Richard from afar say in his radio.

I heard more cars approach behind me as K-9's and more police officers went into the trees hiding the home from the outside view. I can hear the faint barking of the K-9's, yelling, metal hitting the rocky floor.

"WE FOUND MORE BODIES," I heard from the distant.

The more things went on around me, the more everything became more faint to my ears. Was I going to have a seizure? Do I have a fever- No. I don't feel hot. It's probably because it's 31 Fahrenheit (-1 Celsius).

It's 12:38 a.m.

I should be sleeping.

I could heart my heartbeat and very single breath I took. Why do I feel this way? I took a last breath and closed my eyes and as I opened my eyes I was already in front of the crime scene.

"They were buried alive, these tubes seemed to be their nutrition. Why feed them if they're going to die," April asked.

I looked to the side seeing Jack and Hannibal glare at me. Jack knows something and Hannibal was proven that my theory was correct.

I looked back down April and the buried bodies. Should I check if this Copyright Paint Killer copied the old man's crime perfectly?

I took another glance at Jack and Hannibal. Jack never stopped starring at me. He wants answers. Wants me to do something. I switched my gaze to Dr. Lecter and he was very engaged with what April had to say.

I took my eyes away from them and sighed softly as I approached April. I took out gloves from my back packet and put them on.

"Excuse me," I said softly to April as she made way for me.

I kneeled down and reached down to touch the hand sticking out slightly to see if there was any reflexes. Nothing was happening. Did the killer fail to copy this scene?

"Do you have something sharp," I asked April.

"Sharp? Why do you need something sharp," April asked me.

"You will see once I have the object in my hand," I replied.

Her gaze was on me for a second as she looked in her equipment. "I have toothed forceps."

"That's fine," I said.

She handed it to me and I saw how sharp they were. They were pointy. They're perfect. I poked a finger to one of them and it started to move. April fell back on the dirt and I looked at her.

"I think it felt it," I said.

༶•┈┈⛧┈༒ ༒┈⛧┈┈•༶

"H-How is this even possible," April asked.

"Even if they're alive they will have to die. Their bodies won't function the same. It's almost as if.. they're a version of the walking dead," I said.

"How do you know? There has to be a way to-"

"They're already dead. They're diabetic state caused there death. They still have to end up dying-"