𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾

𝗌/𝖼 = 𝖲𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋
𝗁/𝗅 = 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁
𝗁/𝖼 = 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋
𝖾/𝖼 = 𝖤𝗒𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋

- - -

✈︎ Three Weeks later

"Eight girls abducted from eight different New York campuses, all in the three weeks," Richard said to Y/n.

Hannibal, Jack and Y/n were in the same room as Richard. Y/n had coffee in her hand, using it as her source to even listen to Richard.

"I thought there was seven," Jack said, braking Y/n's concentration on the scent of the coffee.

"There were," Richard confirmed.

"When did you find the eighth one," Jack asked.

"Two days ago."

"You're calling them abductions because you don't have any bodies,"Y/n stepped in with a question.

"No bodies, no parts of bodies, nothing that comes out of bodies. Nothing," Richard responded.

"Then those girls weren't taken from where you think they were taken," Y/n said.

"Then where were they taken from," Richard looked at her with an arched brow.

"I don't know. Someplace else," she shrugged.

"All of them abducted on a Friday so they wouldn't have to be reported until Monday. Now, however he'a covering his tracks, he needs a weekend to do it," Richard said, walking to a board he was pinned of pictures of the victims.

Richard unpinned one of the pictures and handed it to Y/n who was closer and she reached for it and looked at it.

"Number eight?"

"Olivia Reynolds, in Brooklyn, disappeared on Friday. Was supposed to house sit for her parents over the weekend, feed the cat. She never made it home," Richard explained.

"One through seven are dead, don't you think," Y/n asked. "He's not keeping them around, he got himself a new one."

"So, we focus on Olivia Reynolds'?"

Y/n looked at the picture of the girl who has s/c skin color, h/l looking hair, e/c eye color.. she looked up at the girls on the board and pinned the picture in the girl she had in her hand with the rest.

"They're all very, um... seem quite typical Costa Del Sol," Y/n Spaniard accent came out as she said that.

Y/n just looked at the board, Jack was confused along with Richard and Hannibal was intrigued.

"What do you mean," Jack asked.

"Same hair color, same eye color, roughly the same age, height, weight.." Y/n pointed out.

"A pattern," Richard said underneath his breath.

"What is it about all these girls," Jack asked.

"It's not about all of these girls. It's just about one of them. He's like Willy Wonka. Every girl he takes is a candy bar, and hidden in amongst all of those candy bars is the one intended victims, which, if we follow through on our metaphor, is your golden ticket," Y/n explained.

"So, is he warming up for his golden ticket or just reliving whatever it is he did to her," Jack asked.

"The golden ticket wouldn't be the first take, and she wouldn't be the last. He would, um, hide how special she was. I mean, I would. Wouldn't you," she looked back at Jack