𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖦𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾

- - -

Jack pulled in Baltimore State Hospital For The Criminally Insane. Stopping the car of four doors in front of the hospital and Jack, Will and Y/n got out of the car. As Jack closed the door he
said," 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗱𝘆."

"𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱. 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴," Will asked as he gestured with his hands between Y/n and him.
"𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁-𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀," Will said before Jack can respond.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁-𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲," Jack told him.

"𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀," Will commented as he looked to the side to check on Y/n.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁," Jack asked him.

"𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁," he answered.

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲," Jack said as he walked forward into the building.

"𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, Will said. He looked back at Y/n.
She took a step forward but Will grabbed her arm gently before she can take another step. She looked where his arm grasped her and looked at her Professor with her eyes slightly widened and expressing surprise-ment.

"𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿-.."

"𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲. 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲, 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹," he said with his hand still grabbing her arm.

"𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁.. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆," she said.

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱? 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲," he said to her.

She was surprised at first but nods at his request. "𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹," she said.

She grabs Will's hand releasing her arm and intertwined their hands and fingers together, "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂," Will softly said.

She nods again and they both start following Jack in the building. They catch up to Jack and they went through an office door meeting someone unfamiliar.

"𝗗𝗿. 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗠𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺," the man in the nice suit said. Reaching his hand to Will and Will lets go of Y/n's hand to shake his hand but soon meets their hands again. The man noticed and said, "𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼, 𝗬/𝗻 - 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗠𝗿𝘀. 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗺?"