Chapter 37 - Positive

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑙 ... 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤, 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢...

J.Cole played in my car as I drove home from work. I worked a 10hr shift today so I was extremely tired.

I got in the house, took a shower and immediately went to go lay in my bed watching my favorite show

" Um Nilajah..." Dejah said softly through my door.

" Yeah?"

She opened my door and stood in the door way looking kind of scared.

" What's wrong ?"

She walked to the bathroom and I got up to follow her.

She sat on the toilet seat and slowly handed me a positive pregnancy test. Her hands were shaking really bad.

" Oh shit..." My eyes widen and she immediately started crying. " I'm sorry- I didn't mean to do that." I hugged her and let her cry into my shirt. " This the only one you took?"

She nodded.

" Here let's take another one." I ran into my drawer and pulled another test out for her to take. I closed the door so she can do her business and we waited 5 minutes for results

...𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒

" Oh shittt..." She started crying again. "Fuck. I'm sorry. It's gonna be okay we're gonna figure this out."

Levon walked into the bathroom looking concerned. " Omg what's wrong?"

I looked down at both the positive pregnancy test to give him the hint.

" Oh honey..." He wrapped his arms around her.

" I don't know what to do. I just left Kayson and I really like Ky." She began.

" And you're sure it's-"

" Yes. I'm know it's Kaysons because He's the last person I've had sex with. Me and Ky haven't done anything and I'm going on three weeks late."