Chapter 13 - Stubborn

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" Why the fuck am I losing money? Taylin? Armoni?" My father yelled. He called us in to have a "talk" so I dropped Nilajah off and went in.

" I just told you my car got shot up and you're worried about losing a few thousand dollars? You're a fucking billionaire!" I raised my voice.

" You know I've been to planning something big these last couple months and somebody is on too us... I need y'all to figure it out FAST."

" I got you another drink sir." Jakyla walked in. She gave me a flirty smile and I mugged her making her roll her eyes.

" Thank you Jakyla." He took a large gulp and put his focus back on us. " Seriously. I need y'all to get this shit in check."

" We are. We got Lou finding out who was Zane working for , all our trucks back on the right route and we're trying to figure out who the hell shot at us." Armoni chimed in.

" I'll figure the last part out. Just keep money coming in and find out who Zane was working for."

𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬.

——

" So was that weird or is it just me?" Armoni asked as we walked out.

" No that's was weird. Why does he wanna be the one to figure out who tried to kill us? He's never wanted too any of the other times. I think we should still check it out for ourselves."

" Definitely."

Nilajah and I was still beefing over the "Skylar" thing. Why did she even go with her? And how did Nilajah get that drunk but not Skylar? Nilajah don't know I'm in a whole Mafia, I trust none so I don't play that shit. I was raised to her aware of every little thing. I could tell she was mad at me for it though. I couldn't tell her what my Dad's real business was either because I knew that would scare her off and I really did love her but that Skylar bitch got to go.

My phone started ringing. For a second I was hoping it was her calling me but it was just Lou calling.

" What's going on?"

"Boss, I believe I found out who Zane might've been working for." I could hear him typing really fast on his computer.

" Ah, I see you want a raise. Who is it?"

" Antonio. He owns one of the Most popular clubs downtown, we think he's not just a business man.

" I'm going to check it out. Send me the address." I hung up quickly.  "Armoni! let's go."

——

Armoni and I walked into the large building that was obviously booming. The place was crowded. We got up to the bar section and sat down.