Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Seriously come back home. I can't stand these people." My little brother Malik complained over the phone. My mom facetime me since my family was having a little cookout. Originally I was gonna come back home for the holiday but I was trying save money.

" I swear Imma come back down before my classes start."

" You better. Everyone keeps telling me they held me as a baby and I don't know who half these people are!" I laughed at him. "For real it's boring in the house now. Like who am I pose to talk to when mom yell at me for no reason?? Or who's gonna tell me to turn my game down in the middle of the night?"

" I Know Malik. Im sorry, I miss you too but you can call me anytime you need too."

"Ohkayyy." He complained and ran off giving the phone back to my mother.

" Yeah he really been missing you lately. I found him sleeping in your room the other night." My mom sighed.

" I feel bad but you know his birthday next month. I can try and come down that weekend to surprise him."

" That'll be nice. He wanted to have a boys night with some of his friends and we was gonna take them to an arcade and stuff. Maybe go cart racing." My mom explained.

" Yeah Imma make it my mission to come down for his birthday."

" Thank you honey. Now you get back to living the dream girl."

" Okay, I love you mom."

" I love you more."

" LOVE YOU MAMA!!" Dejah yelled over my phone.

My mom laughed ." I love you too baby."

I hung up the phone so I can finish getting ready. The group and I were going to a block party tonight and possibly hit the bar up after.

Taylin was at work so she said she was gonna meet us there. She been trying to keep her work at work and our relationship separate. She says it's for 'my protection' but I'm nosy. I need to know what the fuck going on. Plus her "job" is full of surprises.

Levon invited Jason as well as his friends and Dejah really dolled herself up because she says she's really over Kayson for real this time.

" Here take one."  Levon said firmly as he walked in with 3 shot glasses.

" Woah demanding much." Dejah said.