Teen Fiction Review - New In Town

by Fleurr

Synopsis

Myrthe is bored of her life in the Netherlands, so after she finishes school she desides to go to America for a couple of months. Just to have a little break.

But it might turn out to be more than a little break. Why? Because Dave is her new roommate. He's what they call 'a bad boy'. Dangerous and unpredictable. But the problem with dave is that he's also incredibly hot.

Myrthe's friends tell her to stay away from him, and she tries, but it's kind of hard considering the fact that they live in the same house. What will happen if they start to get close?

Will she listen to her friends' warnings? Or will she fall for his charms?

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Review

So far, I’m absolutely in love with this book. Though a little cliché at some points, it’s easy to over look due to the quirky main character, Myrthe. She’s new to America, since she is from the Netherlands and is determined to have a summer full of fun and to try new things. You really can get inside Myrthe’s head, and I find her easily relatable.

Of course, then there is the boy. We just can’t resist these bad boys, can we? While the book has only just started, I’m already itching to know more about Dave and his group of friends. These two MCs together make for a hilarious scene. And each hilarious scene is entirely realistic; making me wish my life was much more like theirs. I can only read on from there.

This undiscovered gem truly deserves more reads in my opinion. Her grammar and flow are excellent, with only very minor flaws. But hey, we can’t be perfect! Fluerr uses imagery really well, and I can definitely say, Dave is everyone’s type. tehehe I really don’t have anything bad to say about this novel!

So absolutely I recommend this book! Aren’t you already itching to find a new novel to immerse yourself in? Aren’t you tired of the same popular stories around that you’ve already read? Trust me, this undiscovered gem can really get your romance and bad boy itch out of your system, and once you start reading, you won’t want to stop.

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

This review is written by DanielleHolte

About her:

Well, hey. I’m Danielle. I’m absolutely addicted to reading and writing. I’m always writing, whether it’s on my phone, laptop or notebook. Anything, really. I love to find new books, on Wattpad or in Barnes and Noble. My friends call me their personal librarian, a title I’m very proud of. I love to ramble, as maybe you’ve already noticed. I’m simply awful at romance, but I love it all the same. I love writing stories that have twists and turns. I’m terrible at About Me sections, and I promise, I’m as awkward in real life as I am in this paragraph. But hey, I love people and I love making new friends, feel free to chat me up lovelies(:

I’m currently writing a book called Notoriously Deadly, feel free to check it out!

You can find out more about our reviewer here:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/DanielleHolte