The Limelight - Dream_Catcher18

She's the incredibly talented author of Wattpad hits: When She Speaks and Marked By Brothers. Do check her works out, you'll be completely blown away by her writing.

1.How did you discover Wattpad?

~ I discovered wattpad.com through several close such as the wonderful Katie Cruz, Noelle, and Ryder.I was writing for a site called booksie.com. After booksie.com had a few plagiarism problems, it seemed that others writers started to migrate over to wattpad.com.

2. Do you use real people or real life events in your stories?

~ I have an active imagination, but I’m inspired by life events.

3.What/who are your inspirations?

~ I’m inspired everyday by loving friends and family.I’m inspired by music and the power of storytelling. It’s human nature to live through wonderful stories that have touched and shaped our lives.

4. How often do you write?

~ I try to write either a page of a story or journal everyday. I think it's important to try to write at least a page everyday.

5. Our theme for the month of March is "Bad boys". Are there any particular fictional bad boys that you've read about that you absolutely loved?

~ I loved Alex from perfect chemistry. Every girl is destined to fall for one fictional bad boy, right?

6. What's your favourite novel that you have written?

~ When She Speaks is my favorite novel that I’ve written. It has pushed my limits as a writer. Some of the chapters are very difficult to write. It’ll be a huge accomplishment when the novel is finished.

7. Is there anyone "special" in your life right now?

~ Maybe? I can’t give away all my secrets on the first interview.

8. Negativity doesn't get you anywhere. Any tips on becoming a successful writer?

~ I encourage all young writers to write everyday, take the advice of the peers, and read a lot. Stop telling yourself that your work will never be good enough and just sit down and write. The sky is the limit and all dreams are possible with a little faith and hard work.

9. What are your top 5 favourite published books?

1. Perfect Chemistry

2. Skellig By David Almond

3. Blood Memory by Greg Iles

4.Sisters of Isis (The series)- Lynne Ewing

5. Where the Heart is- Billie Letts

10. Guilty pleasure?

~ Guilty pleasures: Daydreaming, Reality TV, boys in bands, and chocolate.