Truth and dare🌟

This double update dedicated to my first follower. Thank you babe 💗
orphie
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Ekansh's POV
I woke up but that chuhiya wasn't here. Where she gone at 7:00 in morning Yeah I was late today but just then I walked out from bed and saw a note on the nightstand.

Hey Mr husband,
Actually I am going for pagphera my mumma said that priest said that I should come at 6:30 in morning so I am not there and you was asleep so I didn't tried to disturb your sleep so don't panick if you don't see Me around and yes don't miss me too much.
Your dear wife,
Mrs Ishana Ekansh rathore

She is literally a kid I smiled looking at that letter and put it in my wallet. I don't know why

I walked down after freshen up and all of them were there on the table. I greeted them all.

"Bhai why were you not in gym today?"veer asked.
"I overslept"I said while swati serving me.

I was lost in my thoughts why she didn't tell me? She should atleast wake me up.

"Is she gone?"chote papa asked
"Yes,"I said still in my thoughts.

"Didn't she told you?''maa asked
I again hummed"hmm yes"

"Are you missing her?"dadu asked
And again "yes I am actually why didn't she.."I stopped remembering what I was going to say.

They all laughed
aree karwali bezzati ekansh my mind mocked.

"Yes yes go on bhai"rid said laughing.
"Shut up I am going to work"I said standing up but turned to swati"you don't need to come today and kheer was amazing I will give you the gift later ok?"

She nodded with a warm smile.
Shivangi pov
We were in kitchen me di and swati maa said we should not go to office today and my and swati's boss agree and di also talked about it

"So?"swati asked
"Let's make Prasad for Puja as instructed " di said
"How about we call ishana bhabhi"I said
"Why you calling her bhabhi "swati asked

"Aree badi maa said her to and she is continuously teasing ishana about it"di said

"Ok ok let's call"I said bringing out my phone.

Ishana:She shivi:Me

She:hiiiii babeeeee
Me:hiiii bhabhiiiii
She:are yaar shivi not again pls
Me:ok ok tell me how's it going
She:aree it's going great actually amazing.

Ruhi:look like our bhabhi is enjoying
She:shut up ruhi but yes I am enjoying a lot you know I am currently playing with my baccha party and then we all will go to pool party.

Swati:oh wow I also love pool parties
She:oh really babe so don't worry we will have one when I come back.
Me:yes yes it will be great.

"Bahu where are you?"dadi called from living room.

Me:ishana we'll talk later dadi saa is calling us
She:yes yes go before I listen her voice and swati don't care if she taunt you ok babe I will deal with her after coming back.byee are ahuu baby wait.

"She is literally a kid"di said giggling and we all did.

We walked in the room and there was our husbands too but what they doing here?

"You all go get ready"dadi saa said
"Dadi saa if you don't mind can I ask how should we dress I mean where we going according to that"di said trying to be polite.

"Aree yes beta don't need to be this scared of me just wear your sarees we are going to Malhotra's house"she said but made a disgusting look on last words.