Drunked🔥

This chapter contains smut 🔞
It's my first time writing something like this so pls understand it will get better✨
And this chapter dedicated to my supporters who always vote. I am so thankful to you guys 💓
MhkSethi
Dollysingh567
AbhivyaktiSoni
niharika_challa
airen_mireilla
**************************************************
In the room
Swastika POV
He put his lips above mine and he started moving them slowly I also did the same but then he increased his speed and I can't match his pace.

He sucked and nibbled on my lips I moan in his mouth when he entered his tongue inside my mouth tasting me all over in mouth. I started feeling something in my clothes down there.

I tapped his shoulder because of short of breathe. He pulled out from the kiss and looked in my eyes with desires and I was feeling the same. He started sucking and bitting my neck. I controlled to moan.

He again took my lips in a tempting kiss and we start walking towards bed. My knees stumble to bed.

Now I was lying on my bed and he was hovering above me. He started opening my top's button and there I was now in my bra.

RIDANSH pov
She was looking ethereal like this. I started massaging her boobs and then her voice came to my ear which like a song to me.

"Aaahhhh.......fu..fuck"

I opened my shirt and throw it over in a corner in room. I pulled out her pants now she was only in her inners.

I unhooked her bra and those little ones there were like waiting for me to devour them in my mouth.

I pinched her nipple and played with it.

"Aaahh...aahh god"

"Call my name baby"I rubbed her thighs while saying this.

"Ohh..ok ri..rid"
Uff my name sound so good from her mouth.

I took her boobs in my mouth  and devour them they are my fav now. My hands started caressing her pussy above her panties which were now soaking because of her wetness.

"Aaahh Ri..rid pl..please"she pleaded.

"What baby say it what you want?"

"I.. I wa.. want you ri..rid"

"Where babe?"I pressed her pussy while saying this.

"Enough rid M..my pussy wa..wants you"

And here I unbuckled my pants and my boxers. She gulped down looking at it and I smirked. I tore her panties.

I rubbed my dick near her pussy.

"Ri..rid...aaahhhh pls"

And it was enough for me I go in her in one go.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh riiiiddd"

I stopped for a while to adjust but then she started moving her hips and I groaned then  it didn't took me a minute to start she was a moaning mess.

"Aaaaahhhhh rid I... I am c..cl..close"

"Cum on my dick baby"

She cummed on my dick. And later the room was filled with her moans and my groan.

In morning
I woke up uff my head but I felt some weight in my self and saw swastika there naked? What wait what happened last night?

I remembered everything. Shitt fuck off how can I loose my control? Shit yarr.